Typhon I did a thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Ta Da! Thoughts? lol

321421744_3054038084891359_8038414732097482771_n.jpg

321481638_871957530667288_546751655896143073_n.jpg

Yessir!

Yep. I have a total of 46 batteries. Ranging from 2s to 6s.
I only have 2, but my 1 charger with a para board could charge 6 5000mah 6s lipos at once and still have a little bit of headroom left.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... Now that's some funny sh*t right there... Reminds me of the old tyco ricochet, or rebound commercials from the early 90's...

Those 8s wheels are monster's, seeing a buggy wheel fit inside the rim puts things in perspective..

What I wouldn't give for a 8s backflip lp....🤤🤤.. come on arrma, do it!...😎

I was thinking of similar, this is totally BA....what offsets did you use?

Offset?.. alot🤣... Pay close attention to the pictures.. the wheels aren't mounted.. they are pressed over the factory buggy wheels.....

This is not a "thing" that is functional.. unless you only like going forward and backwards, cause it wouldn't steer at all... Seems to me it's just having a good time hanging in the shop screwing around...😎👍..

There it is...😎.. I knew someone would dig out the commercial after I mentioned it... 🤣🤣

Offset?.. alot🤣... Pay close attention to the pictures.. the wheels aren't mounted.. they are pressed over the factory buggy wheels.....

This is not a "thing" that is functional.. unless you only like going forward and backwards, cause it wouldn't steer at all... Seems to me it's just having a good time hanging in the shop screwing around...😎👍..

There it is...😎.. I knew someone would dig out the commercial after I mentioned it... 🤣🤣
Exactly!! Ty. LOL

I had one of those back in the day. No idea whatever happened to it though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back