I got carried away with the Xmas shopping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Anyone wanna give me a hand with wrapping?? ??

I went a bit crazy this year......I love my kids and so does Santa ?
76D9638B-5B6D-4FD0-B381-23B250550456.jpeg

Looks like a killer haul buddy! Gonna be alot of smiling faces tomorrow... ? (y) :love:
I’m sure many won’t agree with what I did (not saying anyone on this forum), but you only live once and my kids won’t always be at the age they’re at. I’m not loaded by any means but I sacrifice with what I need to buy for myself just to see their smiles. ❤️

I’m sure many won’t agree with what I did (not saying anyone on this forum), but you only live once and my kids won’t always be at the age they’re at. I’m not loaded by any means but I sacrifice with what I need to buy for myself just to see their smiles. ❤

Well said brother! And I agree whole heartedly.. nothing brings more joy than seeing the kids happy as could be... your a stand up father man, remember it always!

In New Zealand here it’s 10am Christmas morning, you Guys are late!!!!? Just kidding, Lol
What'd you get, what'd you get. Come on, tell us what you got!

Well said brother! And I agree whole heartedly.. nothing brings more joy than seeing the kids happy as could be... your a stand up father man, remember it always!
Thanks bro that means a lot to me especially coming from someone I don’t even know. The one person I wanted to hear that from the most doesn’t even care. ?

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
Are me and @Notorious J getting bunk beds?

You are one Hell of a Dad! Definitely got your priorities straight!!! Way to take care of the peeps you love the most! Have a Merry Christmas, bro!! Great happiness to you and the your family!! Have fun!
Thanks bro. I hope you have the same too ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back