I wish I could drive an RC like this!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect!
Love watching these insane driving stunts!!

That's the first time I've ever seen a Monster Truck do a hand stand.. and then have someone do smoking donuts around it.. multiple times!
Shocking to see him completed the entire bridge jump and landing without a downramp.. JUST Watching him land on the bumper-ish gave me whiplash.
And that flyover the heli... Very Ballsy!!

But Honestly.. I don't know how this guy can fly his Boxy car like that ,with such heavy cojones weighing it down. It just doesn't compute.

The bridge jump was crazy!!! The whole thing was great! Thanks for sharing!👍👌😁
No problem.

Normally when I watch these I'm like Woah that's sick!!
This time I was just WTF the whole time. lol

That jump😳. Almost like “There‘s a bridge? What bridge?”🤣.
Could watch that for hours. Block in London en the Japanse mountains is also epic.
I've watched a couple of Ken Block's vids..pretty awesome. I liked when he had his daughter drag the Tesla with the Hoonigan mustang.. nothing against a Tesla, but it was cool seeing the smug douche driving it get beat by a teenage girl.😎🍻

Respect!
Love watching these insane driving stunts!!

That's the first time I've ever seen a Monster Truck do a hand stand.. and then have someone do smoking donuts around it.. multiple times!
Shocking to see him completed the entire bridge jump and landing without a downramp.. JUST Watching him land on the bumper-ish gave me whiplash.
And that flyover the heli... Very Ballsy!!

But Honestly.. I don't know how this guy can fly his Boxy car like that ,with such heavy cojones weighing it down. It just doesn't compute.
That’s just Travis man. I’ve been watching him since his debut God knows how many years ago. He can jump and drive anything at the next level.

Did you guys see the new Gymkhana?
Pretty insane as usual, stunts that you would do with an RC, that alone in a real car.

Wow thank you for sharing that awesome.amazing video.i smiled the whole way.everyone should see that.car sounded so sweet.fine tuned👍😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back