Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
Duuuuuuude! That was nuuutz!!! Jumpin' helicopters, racin' jets....they shut the whole freakin' County down for that!! Too cool!! :ROFLMAO: (y) 🍻 😁

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
That one was super good. They are all great but the jumps were absolutely gnarlyin this one!! That's like 45 minutes from me and I have driven those roads quite a bit so it's awesome to see that happening there. Too bad I couldn't have been there. That was great. Not sure how they shut down these areas though. Such high traffic spots but damn!!

Rowdyray

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Typhon Mega
That was awesome! Even had Cleetus and the Mullet.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
I got caught in traffic during the filming earlier this year. They blocked the only road in and out of the Florida keys during one of the cuts.
I also thought they just practiced a lot and did Gymkhana runs all at once. Now that one was filmed in my area I know that’s definitely not the case considering I know a couple locations were about 80 miles apart. Still pretty bad ass though.

Last edited:

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
I got caught in traffic during the filming earlier this year. They blocked the only road in and out of the Florida keys during one of the cuts.
I also thought they just practiced a lot and did Gymkhana runs all at once. Now that one was filmed in my area I know that’s definitely not the case considering I know a couple locations were about 80 miles apart. Still pretty bad ass though.
Dude yeah my brother and I were watching and we were like hang on....is that the keys bridge?? Not exactly Fort Lauderdale lol