Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

Hammer Down

Are you silly? Of course I’m gonna SEND IT!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
The coldest place on earth!! (Aka) Minnesota
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s
Nope - this is my first Mojave. I had a senton which is the smaller scale of the mojave. But sold the senton once I got the Mojave
It looks like there is a second one in the background of the pic 🤷‍♂️

Edit:
It’s the box isn’t it... 🤣🤣🤣

Hammer Down

Are you silly? Of course I’m gonna SEND IT!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
The coldest place on earth!! (Aka) Minnesota
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s
Oh haha sorry I didn't even notice it. This is the pic the person sent me that I got it from. haven't snapped any new ones. My bad lol
I’d like to see that thing in action when it warms up and you get the elusive parts!

Daniil92a

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Haha sounds good. Also, I got to working on building a workbench for my cars and misc. Projects. Can you guys post some pics of your workbenches so I can get some inspiration/ideas

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Haha sounds good. Also, I got to working on building a workbench for my cars and misc. Projects. Can you guys post some pics of your workbenches so I can get some inspiration/ideas
I'll be hacking/building a workbench when it gets a bit warmer out and see what I come up with

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Last edited:

wickchucker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Senton
Hi All - brand new here. Just getting into the RC hobby with a new Senton 4x4 Mega. Took it out for a spin at Goat hill Park bmx dirt bike track last weekend thanks to the recommendations here. It was awesome! But an absolute mud pit too.
Anyway - wanted to say hi. Hopefully we can still get out and RC even with the state wide shut down (they won't enforce the stay at home if my son and I are driving around at a pick park I hope).