"Jump It Like You Stole It" Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid bro!!! i love it.... I wish I had a park like that around here....!!

Ive seen a few of your vids... you do a really good job editing music in... it makes the video fun...

how wide are they? nvm 26" so u do need 2
I would get two. I find it easier to hit both ramps side by side as where I'm standing doesn't affect my success as much as trying to hit one.
Also if you want more height, they stack. I wish I had four total.
I also built a wooden ramp but it's heavy and a pain to transport. I love the transition at 40 degrees I put on the wooden one but my yard doesn't allow for much run up so it never gets used. I plan to bring it out to my bash spot and leave it but haven't yet.

The E-R 2.0 has since been sold to give another guy more downtime than runtime.

20180701_194026.jpg
20180701_194421.jpg
20180701_180215.jpg

i need to get one of those jumps... my wooden jump is a pain in the ass...
I'm amazed you hit it so well from where you're standing. I'd have missed it about 80% of the time.

The "Dammit!" at the end is classic! Makes the whole video.

Lol! Thanks! I was relatively new to jumping and I had just done my first backflips. So I asked my gf to come video me doing one and of course I kept botching them. She was bored to tears and I kept trying. This is the edited video:

I really like this one. This was before the 3s BLX trucks came out and I was out there with my converted Senton doing backflips and wheelies!

I had a big laugh at the thud when hitting the back of the ramp. lol. Otherwise, great airs!

Last edited:
Lol! Thanks! I was relatively new to jumping and I had just done my first backflips. So I asked my gf to come video me doing one and of course I kept botching them. She was bored to tears and I kept trying.

I couldn't help but make a small audio adjustment . . .

that senton video is one of my favs. That thing is a screamer.

Thanks! I've probably run it once since then. I finally got the BLX spur and slipper in and I've retired my homemade, Jerry-rigged 32p spur and hubs. I need to test it out. I plan on running it more this spring. I just don't want to spend money on it, lol. Maybe some aluminum pivot balls.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back