Infraction Just another "Mega" project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's the spur gear.. I'll still need the pinion gear as well
Correct, I would probably go with the 36 tooth spur and then go ahead and get those gears that you posted 22-25ish.put ya in a good 3s spot for gearing

Screenshot_20230224-155712.jpg

@Tex Koder hey I think I need some 6mm shock shaft limiters.. what u think 🤔

Sure.
PM me with that in the title (and a quick note of the height) So I can keep track of all the print requests and I'll get them out to you as soon as I get them made.

Welp, just did a tally up on the parts list.. I'm currently sitting at a calm, collected, $597.72 without tax🤯.. this does not include the sr6110 rx, esc or motor.. or the body, which I need to decide on here soon!! 💯

So yep.. speed running is expensive, and it hasn't even hit the pavement yet!! 😱

More stuff on the way, some wheel hex's and some little o-rings to combat the slop frogs🥴.. shout out to @K-BASH for the idea!! Might need to order some more shims for the wheel slop which I haven't addressed yet!? 🤔

Was gonna hold off on the diffs and yolks but idk.. might as well keep going, 💰💰 what u guys think!? 😎
Won't be long boys!!

So.. pretty much about got her wrapped up, been a few hiccups along the way but with the help and innovation of @Tex Koder I think we got her figured out now!! 💯

I went ahead and installed the fans, kinda stuck on mounting positions, can't figure out which way would be most efficient or run the coolest.. what's your guys opinions , any fan experts out there!?🤔

Really just need to tidy up a few things and then I can lay down some test hits.. hopefully not too much tweaking/adjusting and she will be dialed in!🔥

IMG_20230331_172105836_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20230331_173444133_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
So.. pretty much about got her wrapped up, been a few hiccups along the way but with the help and innovation of @Tex Koder I think we got her figured out now!! 💯

I went ahead and installed the fans, kinda stuck on mounting positions, can't figure out which way would be most efficient or run the coolest.. what's your guys opinions , any fan experts out there!?🤔

Really just need to tidy up a few things and then I can lay down some test hits.. hopefully not too much tweaking/adjusting and she will be dialed in!🔥

View attachment 289557

View attachment 289563

2nd configuration seems Legit 🍺
Provides cool air basically around all of it.

Yea, agree with Tex. Def wasting air in the 1st setup. Either #2 or get 2 30mm fans for the #1 set up. Lookin good though! I love those Rocket fans.

Yea I think I'll go with it, that's how I set it up to begin with! Most likely swapping out the motor in the near future cuz Im pretty certain I'm getting close to its maximum threshold, prolly be a tad bigger!! 💯 🤣

Hey @Smilinbri.. how do those CF areo panels hold up!? Are they worth the money and do they actually function properly.. was thinking of getting them, front splitter, winglets, and the sides!? 🤔

Oh I think @rperez has them too!! 📟

Last edited:
Hey @Smilinbri.. how do those CF areo panels hold up!? Are they worth the money and do they actually function properly.. was thinking of getting them, front splitter, winglets, and the sides!? 🤔

Oh I think @rperez has them too!! 📟
They hold up pretty well. Just don't get cheap thin ones. Polo Creations suck!!! Busted their front splitter on 1st wreck. 🤬 Replaced with Ram-Jam Racing front splitter and it's been great. Hit a few curbs head on and barely a chip.

The winglets are useless imo. They just break too easy being so small. Didn't bother replacing them after they broke off on first light bang into curb.

The areo panels are holding up well. I did break the front part off of one side, but was a roll over crash, so was my bad. Just put some black Gorilla tape on and still looks and works fine, just missing a piece. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: They seem to keep it more stable, but I don't really speed run with it. Just bashin' around. They do make it look bad a$$! 🤗

Hope this helps. 😁✌️🍻
20230413_064109.jpg
20230413_064127.jpg
20230413_064138.jpg

So winging it here but finally got to tune/adj my shock set up on the ole girl.. it really was just a shot in the dark as far as fitment, told myself I'd make it work!! 🔥

I'd say that's damn near perfect @Tex Koder what do you think!? I must say, look at those ballpark franks compared to the OEM shafts!! 🤤

IMG_20230415_115116722_HDR.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back