Infraction Just another "Mega" project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, with the hurricane and the tree falling on the house i have been swamped, just had an exam last night, so I'm stuffed and still have a whole plate!! 🤣

You can do it!

The mega laying down some rubber all the way across the lot, pretty dope!! Anybody else having any issues with their skyrc gps reading wonky numbers!?

Side note I did kiss a curb.. 😬!! Hoping I broke the screw on the horn and not the servo!! 😡

I do love how this thing floats effortlessly with these burned down katars.. 10/10 on handling!! Hauls the mail but I do see slight initial cogging upon take off from the gearing.. wondering if I should stay hooning or gear it with mod 1 and go for speed!! I feel for speed you need a dedicated rig!! Choices 🙄

IMG_20230223_153602199_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20230223-155030.png

Last edited:
I'd stick with hooning. I got mine up to 60mph. Could probably have done more with better gearing (that was 50/25-4s), but my main purpose was just to hoon around. I've geared back down recently. Get a 6s infraction or felony if ya really wanna speed run! 👍 😁

Broke the little screw off.. nice to see my neglected maintenance/bath times have saved the day!! lucked out again.. better than the servo or saver!! Thanks rust!! 🤢

IMG_20230223_172248314_HDR.jpg

I'd stick with hooning. I got mine up to 60mph. Could probably have done more with better gearing (that was 50/25-4s), but my main purpose was just to hoon around. I've geared back down recently. Get a 6s infraction or felony if ya really wanna speed run! 👍 😁
Have the felony.. running 68mph with the mega atm at a cool, calm, mid 160°s on the esc/motor!! Lil blx scoots on 3s.. I believe I'm running 50:26

Last edited:
The mega laying down some rubber all the way across the lot, pretty dope!! Anybody else having any issues with their skyrc gps reading wonky numbers!?

Side note I did kiss a curb.. 😬!! Hoping I broke the screw on the horn and not the servo!! 😡

I do love how this thing floats effortlessly with these burned down katars.. 10/10 on handling!! Hauls the mail but I do see slight initial cogging upon take off from the gearing.. wondering if I should stay hooning or gear it with mod 1 and go for speed!! I feel for speed you need a dedicated rig!! Choices 🙄

View attachment 280523

View attachment 280526
Boy, that's a heckuva drag pull there!! How'd ya even see that sucker?! No wonder ya kissed that curb, thing was MOVIN!!!!!🤣

Boy, that's a heckuva drag pull there!! How'd ya even see that sucker?! No wonder ya kissed that curb, thing was MOVIN!!!!!🤣
I'm thinking high 2s at 132ft.. gonna gear up when I get the spool and see how she coggs.. dedicated speed rig Im thinking!!
Got mine setup for a pb next outing..been working on it hard,my next YT video will be my 200th..it's gotta be a good pb vid..sat morning it'll get ran...of all my cars I enjoy running vendetta the most
Nice.. where u at with it now!! I think I remember u trying to hit 130 😳

I'm thinking high 2s at 132ft.. gonna gear up when I get the spool and see how she coggs.. dedicated speed rig Im thinking!!

Currently 124/3s an 142/4s..fastest 3,4s detta in world still..surprised because I've been sharing all an everything I've done to reach them speeds.few others have done well..but all others are running 6s..this platform is truly amazing..still running stock plastic axles an centershaft...once I max out 4s,I gonna run 5s..expect 155++ with 5s..last 142 hit

My buddy Mitchell an his typhon on 4s...be careful drag hits will destroy rear plastic diff quik

Any of ya guys wanna speedrun 1 of them,more than glad to help ya setup car for speed...I've been over 100mph with vortek,bigrock,senton,typhon body's. Each one requires a little bit different setup to make them stable over 100mph..pushing diffrent body's is something I love doing..it's fun to read cars problems,make changes till it works..I've run 116mph with notorious body..super stable entire time...

Any of ya guys wanna speedrun 1 of them,more than glad to help ya setup car for speed...I've been over 100mph with vortek,bigrock,senton,typhon body's. Each one requires a little bit different setup to make them stable over 100mph..pushing diffrent body's is something I love doing..it's fun to read cars problems,make changes till it works..I've run 116mph with notorious body..super stable entire time...
You’ve always helped others and freely shared your set up, data and so forth. I’m sure I could have hit near 100 with my mini infraction, if I’d stuck with it. 73mph was good enough though. Man, I’m cheering you on to 150mph brother!

You’ve always helped others and freely shared your set up, data and so forth. I’m sure I could have hit near 100 with my mini infraction, if I’d stuck with it. 73mph was good enough though. Man, I’m cheering you on to 150mph brother!
Thanks brother..that's my goal 150/4s..I'll pile 4s packs into car till something happens.reach 150 of go out in a blaze of glory😅🤣😂.either way I'll get it on video 🤙🤙
Hey brother,how's the mm2 running???

Thanks brother..that's my goal 150/4s..I'll pile 4s packs into car till something happens.reach 150 of go out in a blaze of glory😅🤣😂.either way I'll get it on video 🤙🤙

Hey brother,how's the mm2 running???
I love the mm2!! It went in my notorious after the stock esc flamed up. Wow did it make a difference! I plan on getting another one later this year for my Kraton but want to try a sensored set up in my 4s old Yeller build. I think. Thank you for introducing me to the world of aftermarket ESCs 😃

Last edited:
I love the mm2!! It went in my notorious after the stock esc flames up. Wow did it make a difference! I plan on getting another one later this year for my Kraton but want to try a sensored set up in my 4s old Yeller build. I think. Thank you for introducing me to the world of aftermarket ESCs 😃
Mmx6s is about the same as mm2,but sensored.i got 1 of those sitting on the shelf right now...not enough power for my cars...awsome to see your enjoying it...remember, when it bites the dust ya send it to castle for a non-warrenty replacement,they'll replace it for around 70-80$

Mmx6s is about the same as mm2,but sensored.i got 1 of those sitting on the shelf right now...not enough power for my cars...awsome to see your enjoying it...remember, when it bites the dust ya send it to castle for a non-warrenty replacement,they'll replace it for around 70-80$
Thanks! Ok I’ll remember that. If you decide to sell the mmx please let me know. It may be a month or so before I can, but definitely am interested.

Yea, I was just trying to push the little blx100 on 3s and see how it went.. I just gotta get that HR spool on it now and gear up, what you think I should start with on spool @K-BASH.. 34T? I seen these these gears on eBay!? 🤔

I think it has a lot left in it as far as speed!! 🤣

Screenshot_20230224-161049.png

Yea, I was just trying to push the little blx100 on 3s and see how it went.. I just gotta get that HR spool on it now and gear up, what you think I should start with on spool @K-BASH.. 34T? I seen these these gears on eBay!? 🤔

I think it has a lot left in it as far as speed!! 🤣

View attachment 280775
Yes 34t is good place to start..but you'll want a HR gear like this style.fits spool an power module best outa the gears I've tried

Screenshot_20230224-151558_eBay.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back