Kraton Last hop-up needed - Center brace for Kraton 6s - Where is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir... I saw you are in the glove too. I live between Detroit and Flint... You?
It's just a little flex, so I look at it as a "flex fit" item now.... ? Probably just remove the brace if this does become just a street runner.
And I do have smaller tires... ?
I am in grand blanc? nice to see another local face lol

I am in grand blanc? nice to see another local face lol
Sweet man... your only about 20 min away... How is the indoor park in Grand Blanc? Was gonna take the kid on Friday since he has the day off from school, and I believe I can run my ride there too.
The center brace makes a nice carrying handle ?
That is also why I wanted to get a blue one, to go with the theme... Curtains need to match the drapes... DUH!!! LOL

Sweet man... your only about 20 min away... How is the indoor park in Grand Blanc? Was gonna take the kid on Friday since he has the day off from school, and I believe I can run my ride there too.

That is also why I wanted to get a blue one, to go with the theme... Curtains need to match the drapes... DUH!!! LOL
If you are referring to addictive Motorsports. It's a pretty cool place. You just have to watch some days. People can be pretty cranky if you get in their way. But for the most part, it's not bad. There's also another one. That's pretty good. Larry's performance RC in Shelby Township. Those are probably your best two tracks in the area.

If you are referring to addictive Motorsports. It's a pretty cool place. You just have to watch some days. People can be pretty cranky if you get in their way. But for the most part, it's not bad. There's also another one. That's pretty good. Larry's performance RC in Shelby Township. Those are probably your best two tracks in the area.
They already set up a cot for me at Larry's... LOL
Yup, AMS was how it was listed online... I thought they let 1/8 scale there.... Larry's has a cap at 2s for actual races, but you can play around using 3s, so I'm stuck marshalling for the boy. But they are great there! Some of the best customer service of any business.

Yup, AMS was how it was listed online... I thought they let 1/8 scale there.... Larry's has a cap at 2s for actual races, but you can play around using 3s, so I'm stuck marshalling for the boy. But they are great there! Some of the best customer service of any business.
Also hoping that since its Friday during the day.... hoping most of them ? are working. ?

Also hoping that since its Friday during the day.... hoping most of them ? are working. ?
Yeah same rules apply there as well.... Friday is race day there... its gonna be busy lol they open at 4 pm I believe but they have a good technical track. Larry's is nice I have been going to them for over 15 years now.. I liked the old building better lol
Who knows maybe I will build a rig to take there lol.
Just incase you didn't know it's a hard pack track. You will see a lot of short course trucks and 1/8 buggies.

Last edited:
Yeah same rules apply there as well.... Friday is race day there... its gonna be busy lol they open at 4 pm I believe but they have a good technical track. Larry's is nice I have been going to them for over 15 years now.. I liked the old building better lol
Who knows maybe I will build a rig to take there lol.
Just incase you didn't know it's a hard pack track. You will see a lot of short course trucks and 1/8 buggies.
Crap... that screws up my plan then... Didnt realize they opened so late, and being race day... I know it will be busy. Time to start hunting for another spot then...
Thanks for the info.

Try dirt burners. It's a little bit of a drive but you can run anything there

If that's the Livonia one, I think we will... Crazy that my.boy has been there to run, and I haven't yet...?
Try dirt burners. It's a little bit of a drive but you can run anything there
Ever try the one in Waterford? Carltons Raceway on M59.

Last edited:
Sundays work great for me.... just not this Sunday lol... either need to build a rig for there or just run the senton and see how she does.

Sundays work great for me.... just not this Sunday lol... either need to build a rig for there or just run the senton and see how she does.
I have a Granite and K4S ready for bashing. My Typhons are street only at this point. ?

Carltons I guess is a carpet setup so not sure what their car size limit is. I know at Burners you can run 1/8 they just charge a couple extra bucks...
I just got my granite couple weeks back for $299 and have way more fun then my$3000 kraton lmao
Yeah I have fun with the boys, but it sure does roll easy after running the kraton...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back