Kraton Last hop-up needed - Center brace for Kraton 6s - Where is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would a 3s Typhon be a decent indoor track runner? Not really racing, just fun running. One downside it would appear is it seems like its "big".
Yes with new shocks it would run pretty well. They are nice and light and nimble.

Yes with new shocks it would run pretty well. They are nice and light and nimble.
Stiffer or softer... or just leaky like most of the other factory one's? Not trying to go in race mode, just to run with my boy on an inside track.

Stiffer or softer... or just leaky like most of the other factory one's? Not trying to go in race mode, just to run with my boy on an inside track.
Stiffness/softness can be dialed in better with the threaded body of an upgraded shock instead of the preload spacers. I think more than anything, new bodies from HR will give you a leak free, very adjustable shock that will hopefully be able to be reliable. The 6S shocks for sure will do the job too, but are hard to find and more expensive.

Stiffness/softness can be dialed in better with the threaded body of an upgraded shock instead of the preload spacers. I think more than anything, new bodies from HR will give you a leak free, very adjustable shock that will hopefully be able to be reliable. The 6S shocks for sure will do the job too, but are hard to find and more expensive.
Well that would work out well since I have a set from the Kraton to move over, kinda for free. LOL

I don't even know what that is lol
Just been checking breakers. I can build them but much cheaper to buy. Surprisingly mine don't leak yet .

I don't even know what that is lol
Just been checking breakers. I can build them but much cheaper to buy. Surprisingly mine don't leak yet .
www.visualping.com is a website that will alert you when there are changes to a web page visually. Like when JRC adds stock, the button changes to ADD TO CART instead of SOLD OUT. This service will send you an email letting you know there was a change. You can hop on over and scoop them up.

Well that would work out well since I have a set from the Kraton to move over, kinda for free. LOL
Do not use the Kraton shocks. They are too long and too stiff. Get the HR bodies instead.

www.visualping.com is a website that will alert you when there are changes to a web page visually. Like when JRC adds stock, the button changes to ADD TO CART instead of SOLD OUT. This service will send you an email letting you know there was a change. You can hop on over and scoop them up.
That would have saved me many hours of looking lol thanks for the heads up. No wonder they sell out so fast lol

That would have saved me many hours of looking lol thanks for the heads up. No wonder they sell out so fast lol
This is what I had to resort to in order to score my two sets of Typhon 6S and Limitless shocks.

Ed, are the Kraton bodies the same as the other 6S shocks? Just the shafts and springs that are different from model to model?

Ed, are the Kraton bodies the same as the other 6S shocks? Just the shafts and springs that are different from model to model?
I believe the bodies are the same.

So I'm reading about this center brace, good idea, bad idea, I'm not sure.Just wondering if something like this is an idea.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-143150.png
    Screenshot_20200213-143150.png
    259.4 KB · Views: 42
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back