Kraton Lets see pics of your Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210609_031949_03.jpg
Snapchat-70550562.jpg

Russian body and side skirts done. All ready for a rip tomorrow. Part of me wants to wait till my new china hobby battery comes but with canada post being slow as they are I probably won't. It's so butter smooth right now. All bearings, screws, and parts were cleaned lubed and put back together. And the new ceramics are just gravy. Hobby wong controller got updated today too, first time I have hooked it up to the computer for a while. My punch setting is at 5, lvc set to high and and reverse lowered a bit to save the diffs for now until the jump comes out. Time to bash.

View attachment 124472

View attachment 124473

View attachment 124474
Aww this is cute...before she looked really good with all my anodizing

Now if i could just find either these chrome HPI racing wheels or these chrome sweep racing road crusher wheels, I would be happy. They are either sold out everywhere or cant find them anywhere. I want a set to use strictly for when i just run on the street. I will switch off with the wheels i already have on there now for the grass. Does anyone know where i can find a set of either of these wheels?

Arrma Kraton on HPI Racing wheels.jpeg

Arrma Kraton on chrome sweep racing road crusher wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Post pics of your Kraton 6s
Here u go! V5 - Lowered, Tinted side windows, smoked headlights

View attachment 123409
I think it’s dope. I’m putting a kraton together now. Not sure if it’s version 4,v5? Idk.
Can you handle road? Dirt/clay ?
Wondering cuz I slo got it becoming all aluminum. It’s lowered a lil on truggy 140mm tires. How’s your perform, and like best n worst. Thx, love ya build

My 1/8 V3 Kraton, in the middle of doing a complete rebuild on the drivetrain and a new chassis. Has a Castle ESC/motor MMX8S/sensored 1520 1650kv. I actually prefer the 1520 over the 1717, of course the 1717 has more power but I found the drivetrain needed more maintenance compared to the 1520

image.jpg

For now I guess I’m swapping the trackxas veleinial 2450kv setup w brain 8 120 amp esc w 2050kv or a Speed torx motor, or 150 amp esc with. 2000kv 6s capable. Or kraton motor.make a superhighway buggy for speed run killin typhons rite after they get their first 6s Lipo on lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back