Kraton Lets see pics of your Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kraton Exb..

IMG_20210219_195946.jpg

IMG_20210212_213939.jpg

LoL! Yeah. my Kraton only 2 months old and will not be a basher. It will mostly be a drive fast show truck until my lid gets scraped up which will be hard to avoid.
Faster they are, longer they slide! 👍🏼 Good luck, nice looking rig!

@Jzepp Are those the $32 for set of 4 tires off amazon? If so have you bashed them hard, can they take floored 6s power for extended periods? https://www.amazon.com/FPVERA-4PCS-17mm-Wheel-Tires/dp/B084R8JDL8/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=1/8th+tires&qid=1612067810&sr=8-8

Here is my V3, not much of a V3 anymore.

View attachment 123686

View attachment 123687

View attachment 123688

View attachment 123689

View attachment 123690
Nice choice in tires. Zero offset . Use them too. I like pure Truggy handling. They don't balloon much at all. Just not the best for real Big air. I have the BF lp's for that.

I know these are not all Kratons, but has anyone seen these? Paintjobs are absolutely wicked on these!!

That Infraction at 0:20 is incredible!

Last edited:
This was it before. But big upgrades are being done to it now. I have jbi towers now and some other goodies. I have it completely torn down and all the parts stripped of their coatings in preparation for anodizing them. New avid bearings will be here any day. Boca ceramics in the motor now, and fully updated electronic system for my fpv thanks to huge help from @Lovestricken and @SrC. All custom wraped cables. And soon to be custom painted body from @Ajag. Wait till you see what we got planned for that and the noto body, I think it will be the best one yet.

View attachment 123942

View attachment 123943

View attachment 123945

View attachment 123947
Are they the RPM arms (blue version)?
I think I like ' em, but in the absence of seeing some in the flesh...
Are you 100% happy with them? Do you have any more blue arms specific pics you could link me too at all? Thanks

Love the whole rig anyway 🤩

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back