Meanwhile at traxxas. New stempede 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just noticed something for as much as @Surchaufeur claims to hate Traxxas he sure pays a lot of attention to their new releases. Look at basically every other thread for Traxxas new vehicles and guess who started it. I think he secretly loves them and wants them all.
I like to report the news. I do the same for new arrma parts or secret changes. The only traxxas i can see myself owning is maybe a maxx. I see no value on their rc cars. Why would i want a sludge?

I like to report the news. I do the same for new arrma parts or secret changes. The only traxxas i can see myself owning is maybe a maxx. I see no value on their rc cars. Why would i want a sludge?
You never report on any other brand releasing cars. No Kyosho, no Tamiya, no Hobao, no HPI only Traxxas or Arrma. 🤔

Idk I see numbers from 25 all the way up to 180 people.

Screenshot_20240205_143753_Chrome.jpg

Why you fallow traxxas if you don't like them though? 😂
He is secretly in love with Traxxas, he actually has their entire lineup, including the Latrax cars, in his collection.

He is secretly in love with Traxxas, he actually has their entire lineup, including the Latrax cars, in his collection.
🤣 Only owned one traxxas and it was the best car to become broke. 500$ to make it potentially worthy over the 600$ car and upgrades i did already. I can also be a traxxas fanboy like he said. you decide🤣

Back