Minute discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree 100%. A lotta big words throughout that whole thing, but that's the thought I had as well. They said that the hemorrhaging had greatly improved from where it was before, body's literally healing itself. Just gonna take some more time...

1695122236961.png

How's it going lately? Haven't heard from ya😁
It's going OK. I'm still getting a lot of problems with my right hand- just having problems getting it to work all the time. Makes it really difficult to drive my cars around much. I still haven't set foot in my hobby room, everything is still broken as it sits. My Derecho still needs work to the drive trains & the Black Sheep still needs fixing too- just gotta take the time to do it.
Found myself kinda getting down & out. Things like cooking, cleaning, just normal things getting really difficult. I can't do a lot of things that I normally could- just a fact. I'll just have to be a little more patient, I guess.

It's going OK. I'm still getting a lot of problems with my right hand- just having problems getting it to work all the time. Makes it really difficult to drive my cars around much. I still haven't set foot in my hobby room, everything is still broken as it sits. My Derecho still needs work to the drive trains & the Black Sheep still needs fixing too- just gotta take the time to do it.
Found myself kinda getting down & out. Things like cooking, cleaning, just normal things getting really difficult. I can't do a lot of things that I normally could- just a fact. I'll just have to be a little more patient, I guess.

Don't make me come over there! 😜 it's understandable to get frustrated, just don't let it get you depressed.

it will improve, just takes time for the body to heal, and reroute some of those information highways. Sometimes when those highways need repairs, ya gotta take the back roads, which are a little slower until those repairs are made. And that's not an excuse to ignore your chores! :ROFLMAO:

Don't make me come over there! 😜 it's understandable to get frustrated, just don't let it get you depressed.

it will improve, just takes time for the body to heal, and reroute some of those information highways. Sometimes when those highways need repairs, ya gotta take the back roads, which are a little slower until those repairs are made. And that's not an excuse to ignore your chores! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you my friend! Believe me, I've got nothing but time on my hands right now! Nothing except extensive therapy twice a week is all I get now. I just find it difficult to match my work ethic to how long it takes me now. It takes me 10 minutes to wipe my a$$ now- again left handed assist. Writing my hand writing is another story, nothing looks the same! Again, just more time ahead....😕

Thank you my friend! Believe me, I've got nothing but time on my hands right now! Nothing except extensive therapy twice a week is all I get now. I just find it difficult to match my work ethic to how long it takes me now. It takes me 10 minutes to wipe my a$$ now- again left handed assist. Writing my hand writing is another story, nothing looks the same! Again, just more time ahead....😕
One day at a time bro! Gotta stay positive. You're tough, so I know you'll get through this and/or adapt. Hey, your Bears finally got a win! ;) 💪 🤘 🍻😁✌️

Just keep pushing along. Gonna be days it feels awful but that just makes the good days feel that much more enjoyable. Pick some new things to make it fun to move a bit, like a dart board or mini basketball hoop and foam ball.

Something where your brain is doing something new and you arent trying to relearn something you were doing all the time before this happened.

Down the road when things are better this will feel like small bumps on the road to recovery. :cool:

Hey
that phrase..
"Ugly But STRONG" takes on a whole new meaning.

There's always going to be those days... That's Life.

But You got this and We have your back!
You're going to overcome this. 👊
🍺🍺

Last edited:
Back