Typhon Need y’all thoughts on this Before I open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Bought this temp gun from harbor freight today, can’t open it or they charge stocking fee ? ok. So what y’all thoughts and have y’all used this before? how you like it?

Attachments

• 44B5643A-B1C5-437D-B39A-A247B78F2238.png
    44B5643A-B1C5-437D-B39A-A247B78F2238.png
    621.7 KB · Views: 45
Bought this temp gun from harbor freight today, can’t open it or they charge stocking fee ? ok. So what y’all thoughts and have y’all used this before? how you like it?
That will be fine. Some want a smaller more portable version that fits in a pocket easier, but that’s just preference.

Shoot your tongue and see if it reads about 98.6. ? Calibrated!!! Unless you have corona. Harbor Freight is my hero! Can spend hours in that place.
My GF is an RN and said that the beer flu is still being found in non-symptomatic patients, meaning people have it without a fever. ????

I have the little one from HF and it's been going strong for a couple years. No reason to think that one would fail you imo. I'd pay $28 and at least we always have a 20% off coupon and another to get something for free. I believe in Harbor Freight.

I have that one but it's a dud. Works fine temp wise but drains a new Duracell black and gold 9v overnight WTF. Already killed 3 new batteries. Can't find my receipt so out of $17 bucks. Good ole HF junk I guess.

Attachments

• 20200224_023203.jpg
    20200224_023203.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back