Neighbor says my 3s Typhone is too loud.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 255360
Well your neighbor should be glad I don’t live next to him

I roll this bad boy out to the edge of my driveway and blast Slayer, Anthrax, Exodus
every Friday after work wile I suck down some cold ones 😂🤪😝

Remind him it could always be worse. You could always start having other hobbies like making METH or have dog fights in the front yard instead of a safe healthy R/C hobby

Blow this guy off and pay him no attention

I think that guy might enjoy some relaxing Tribal Viking music played from your system...

He'll probably call the cops on you again -for trying to prevent him from hearing his surroundings!

What you need is this on your property >>>

View attachment 255360
Well your neighbor should be glad I don’t live next to him

I roll this bad boy out to the edge of my driveway and blast Slayer, Anthrax, Exodus
every Friday after work wile I suck down some cold ones 😂🤪😝

Remind him it could always be worse. You could always start having other hobbies like making METH or have dog fights in the front yard instead of a safe healthy R/C hobby

Blow this guy off and pay him no attention

fiddlesticking hilarious and truth.... My drink came out my nose.
this was honestly weighing on me a tiny bit. The last thing I thought about was anyone, even that guy having anything to say about my little Typhon. Thanks for the laughs and reminding me this guy is just unreasonable.

fiddlesticking hilarious and truth.... My drink came out my nose.
this was honestly weighing on me a tiny bit. The last thing I thought about was anyone, even that guy having anything to say about my little Typhon. Thanks for the laughs and reminding me this guy is just unreasonable.

I could understand if your neighbor was calling the cops on you >
if you were hosting a rowdy bachelor party with a DJ, launching off firecrackers like chinese new year, or emptying a couple of dozen mags off your brand new Pew Pews..
But, to call 911 and have cops come out just so he can whine about some electric RCs..!?!!
Come on now..

Some folks in society think they can control others by misappropriating city resources..

He should have been given a citation just for wasting their time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back