Granite New arrma granite first run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcbasher123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 4s
First run went well until I started to slow down the front left tire lock up no problem right? no I’m driving back to be and noticed the front shock pulled and the front arm broke so I’m here for recommend parts

My man jennysrc.com best and cheap place,u can make a good space whit parts,good price,brand new parts and fast shipping

My man jennysrc.com best and cheap place,u can make a good space whit parts,good price,brand new parts and fast shipping
Nice but i wanna make sure i can bash with out breaking shock and a arms

I know some
People here hate RPM arms but I have been using them for years. Before I even ran my 3s I upgraded all of the arms.
BE5BD7C5-B4A9-4E35-A20D-A292D799E538.jpeg
7B46DFBA-707E-47A0-96C0-EE88425A93CA.jpeg
064E433A-558F-468A-A7C2-49761D197A65.jpeg

I would say that it will come with more driving experience. You can always get RPM arms. I broke an arm, quickly replaced with stock and bought some RPM arms and have yet to install them in 2 years.

I would say that it will come with more driving experience. You can always get RPM arms. I broke an arm, quickly replaced with stock and bought some RPM arms and have yet to install them in 2 years.
Ok i got rpm arms now just need nice cheap shock or should i just replace with the oem shocks?.

if you are sending it to the moon, 6s are probably better, i do small skate park jumps and yard bashing and stock has been great.

I think it was just a bad shock because senton shocks are fine also i rolled it and the shock and arm broke

Yup that true lime almost every one said up there it just driving experience and if jump is how u land.but hey we are here to help each other.Good bashing my friend🤝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back