Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda hard to avoid when they create the scenario and desire for people to want them. The 2020 Corvette is almost sold out. I highly doubt anyone on that list wants to be mid pack or last. I also highly doubt many will be calm once they start getting delivered.

I'm a very patient person and I am plenty chill - I usually study and wait before buying. I also won't overpay. Some people may have money growing on trees. I don't have one of those trees. I've been looking at the teasers and 'reviews' since they have been coming out. Put them in our hands already.

My simple question was .. have most stores received them - and if most are on their 2nd wave already, why haven't we received even the first wave.
I've received at least 6 separate text messages over the last 3 weeks from racing buddies wanting to know what I think, or if im thinking about placing an order for the 2020 C8.....and all were given the same response. "Meh, maybe the 2021 or 2022 model, let's see what they'll do with the Z".

I'd rather let the first run sort itself out and wait for the inevitable growing pain issues of a fresh platform and for the manufacturer to address any teething issues before jumping in with both feet. Plus , I want a boat right now, so that's having an impact on my desire to drop serious cash on multiple play toys.
Diving in head first was in my 20's; now I just sit back and wait for demand to soften and details to fall where they may.

I really think this is one of the primary downsides to Arrma releasing information too early on new models that aren't quite ready to keep pace with initial demand. It spikes right out of the gate and sets up the potential for disappointment for those who get the hook set too deep on the first cast.

could anyone help me find a 12s motor its really bugging me
the motor will be used for my limitless

i found this leopard 58113 530Kv motor and these are the specs
Model: New LP56113-V2
.KV: 530KV
.Voltage Max.: 12S LiPo
.Max. Amps: 110A
.Max. Power: 8000W
.Size (D*L): 58mm*113mm
.Shaft diameter: 8mm
.Mounting hole depth: 7mm
.Weight: 1295g

i don't know if the 12s is true or not can someone tell me if its correct or the specs the seller was saying is wrong because the title is the leopard 58113 but on the specs it says lp568113 v2 did the seller make a mistake?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've hit a light bump in the road with my limitless and now need a new front splitter along with the screws holding it. However the part number provided by Arrma seems to be wrong. Could someone confirm this aswell and tell me the right one?
Screenshot_20190804-140722_Drive.jpg

Hey guys, I've hit a light bump in the road with my limitless and now need a new front splitter along with the screws holding it. However the part number provided by Arrma seems to be wrong. Could someone confirm this aswell and tell me the right one?View attachment 44630
Judging by the part number and their appearance they are just countersunk m3x12mm screws. But I could be wrong.

i don't know if the 12s is true or not can someone tell me if its correct or the specs the seller was saying is wrong because the title is the leopard 58113 but on the specs it says lp568113 v2 did the seller make a mistake?

Have to ask.. why are you so set on 12s, what speed do you think you will get..?? I know some of the top speed run guys in the world don't even run 12s..!!

Have to ask.. why are you so set on 12s, what speed do you think you will get..?? I know some of the top speed run guys in the world don't even run 12s..!!

id say over 150 mph maybe more if i upgrade the aero but it would be funny if i did over 200mph then i would beat the world record

id say over 150 mph maybe more if i upgrade the aero but it would be funny if i did over 200mph then i would beat the world record
12s isn't needed. ive done over 150 on 6s slash 4x4, 168mph on 8s same car. the fastest car i know on 8s is mike powell's mugen 172 on 8s. So far I'm at 148 with my limitless.. Nobody makes a good speed run capable speed control for cars!

12s isn't needed. ive done over 150 on 6s slash 4x4, 168mph on 8s same car. the fastest car i know on 8s is mike powell's mugen 172 on 8s. So far I'm at 148 with my limitless.. Nobody makes a good speed run capable speed control for cars!

possibly (highly highly unlikely) this car may break the rc car land speed record wich is standing at 202 mph. im also thinking of a simple setup where i put the rear down force on hinges then putting a thin steel pole connecting a servo and the down force wing and i would program the servo to only turn the down force wing at an angle when i either brake or turn over 15%-30% (not sure which percentage).
thank you guys so much for your help ive now finalised my research and put it into a folder to be bought many thanks snowleopard888kk.

Last edited:
Judging by the part number and their appearance they are just countersunk m3x12mm screws. But I could be wrong.
Yes, but these are fitted on my limitless: ara727308 (These aren't countersunk, just flat heads)
I found out myself doing a bit more of search work. I'm not sure if it should be these or the countersunk ones but I guess the partnumber in the manual is wrong.

EDIT:
I was wrong, turned out they assembled my front splitter upside down and just used different screws. They indeed should be the countersunk ones.

Last edited:
Yes, but these are fitted on my limitless: ara727308 (These aren't countersunk, just flat heads)
I found out myself doing a bit more of search work. I'm not sure if it should be these or the countersunk ones but I guess the partnumber in the manual is wrong.

EDIT:
I was wrong, turned out they assembled my front splitter upside down and just used different screws. They indeed should be the countersunk ones.
Wow, that was nice of them.

i don't think you can fit 58 size motor.
Also these weight like insane,
12s weights to much also
its only for 1/5 cars
heavy cars

if you like go very fast with decent weight 8s is the way and 42 size engine

I really think this is one of the primary downsides to Arrma releasing information too early on new models that aren't quite ready to keep pace with initial demand. It spikes right out of the gate and sets up the potential for disappointment for those who get the hook set too deep on the first cast.
Completely agreed ... and this is true of various MFR's.

Like Phill I do not recommend pursuing 12s. I think 8s is the way to go.
Either way the TP 4070 is the best motor for speed runners. (you would have to flip the motor mount on the Limitless/infraction to fit this motor and remove one of the battery trays.
TP Power offers kv's for this motor to fit any voltage you can think of.

-Liberty

Hi guys, I'm currently running a max6 with a 4272SL 2200kv motor. I used to run this motor with a max8 for general bashing however I think it's not the right motor for the limitless. I've been looking at the 4985SL 1650kv motor but maybe a TP power motor would be better? However I can't seem to think which wind/kv would be the best. I'm running 6s now but 8s would be possible aswell. Any ideas?

Hi guys, I'm currently running a max6 with a 4272SL 2200kv motor. I used to run this motor with a max8 for general bashing however I think it's not the right motor for the limitless. I've been looking at the 4985SL 1650kv motor but maybe a TP power motor would be better? However I can't seem to think which wind/kv would be the best. I'm running 6s now but 8s would be possible aswell. Any ideas?
What is the goal with the car? Doing strictly speed runs or mostly parking lot bashing?
A 1650kv motor would stay cooler if you are doing just parking lot running for extended periods of time. I believe a 49mm can like that is about as large as you can go. TP Power does not have a great solution in that can size. Most people believe the 40 series is great for speed. I believe a 4050 is the longest that will fit without flipping the motor mount.

What is the goal with the car? Doing strictly speed runs or mostly parking lot bashing?
A 1650kv motor would stay cooler if you are doing just parking lot running for extended periods of time. I believe a 49mm can like that is about as large as you can go. TP Power does not have a great solution in that can size. Most people believe the 40 series is great for speed. I believe a 4050 is the longest that will fit without flipping the motor mount.
Well I'm doing speedruns right now but I think I'll be switching back and forth to bashing in the future by just switching pinions/spurs. I like parking lot bashing aswell. At the moment, with the 27t pinion the esc kicks into thermal protection after a few runs already.
I don't mind turning the motor mount and giving up a battery tray, I'm only using one battery anyway!

Do the numbers for tp motors not represent can size? Isn't the blx185 a 4274?

Could be worse, my hobby store doesn't even carry Arrma. Closest hobby store that carries Arrma is a 5 hour drive.
:cry:My closest LHS "sold his soul" and became a Traxxas Only shop. Wall to wall. He pushed the XO-1.....NOT.(n)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back