Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that is correct on the Arrma 2050kv (BLX)
40mm x 74mm
TP motors are confusing in that regard.
The TP4070 is 40mm by 107mm
Oh wow so I probably won't be able to fit a TP4070 in my Outcast :(

The Aussies finally get their chance, the supplier has just received the first shipment!!!
Screenshot_20190819-191624_Samsung Internet.jpg

As of this morning, 999.99AUD=677.31 USD for an Infraction.

Australian dollar does not equal US dollar. Sorry to give you the bad news.:cry:

What is so "wow" about 999.99 AUD??:)

In real terms, that equates to only $77.30 US dollars more. Tariff adjustments may also contribute to that difference.
It could be worse if you lived in other countries having an even worse USD exchange rate.
Not bad for the AUD in a global perspective. USD being very strong as of late. Exchange rate fluctuates daily. When Arrma/Horizon H. set the pricing, I am sure AUD was probably closer. Or maybe not. Horizon is a US based Co. Pricing originates here in USD. Horizon doesn't say which country pays more or less. Global Economics controls that!

BTW, Tower Hobbies has just announced Infraction shipping Late Oct. 2019 on Pre-Orders here in the US.:mad:
They show Limitless Late August.:) A good sign for me.:LOL:
I am sure Horizon is trying to fill all their markets globally and fairly nonetheless. They know where Market demand is. They rely on Pre-order sales as a metrix to make those decisions.

The above was updated for accuracy.

Last edited:
As of this morning, 999.99AUD=677.31 USD for an Infraction.

Australian dollar does not equal US dollar. Sorry to give you the bad news.:cry:

What is so "wow" about 999.99 AUD??:)

Yes my "wow" was referring to AUD. Primarrma was talking about Australian suppliers. $1000 AUD is still a lot of money as far as I'm concerned . It's not loose pocket money in my opinion, no mater what currency it's in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back