Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it is 3S, it's 3S in parallel (not series) which = same voltage (11.1v) at double the amps (10,000 mah). 6S in series (stock configuration) = doubled amps, same voltage. With that battery configuration, he essentially has one 3S 10,000 mah battery. Also, he's running a TP4060.

Out @ the race track for a few circuits, and was swarmed by a dozen kids. They where @ the BMX- Skateboard track area. Infraction, truly fascinated them by the speed and sliding. Then 1/2 dozen high school boys came over to check it out. Never had so many interested in a rc toy before, except maybe my 550X helicopter. Also finally got my "Hoon Responsibly" baseball cap designed and ordered. Fun day for RCN. :cool:

Last edited:
New racing spot for the Infraction. Church close by is letting me use their parking lot to run. Big area for racing to me. And it has a beautiful backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. Anyway decided to check my speed on the track and it hit 50mph. Unbelievable to me to get that speed in such a short space. So cool to speed, slide, spin out, drift, and see the tires smoke.

Is there someone who can please put a Limitless rear wing on the Infraction!? And do a how-to vodeo... lol

Curious to how many sets of tires everyone has burned through on their Infraction. Just 12 runs about 10 minutes per run on my stock tires. Figure couple more and they will be done. I do enjoy these worn tires as they smoke more and slide better. :cool:

Curious to how many sets of tires everyone has burned through on their Infraction. Just 12 runs about 10 minutes per run on my stock tires. Figure couple more and they will be done. I do enjoy these worn tires as they smoke more and slide better. :cool:

smoke=fun=$$.$$. You have to decide how much smoke and fun your wallet can handle.
If you want to slide, (drift) just keep driving on the bare plastic wheels with all the rubber gone. You will slide all day long.:LOL:

I've done one set completely and almost through the second set, I keep mixing them up to get matched worn sets.. only run about 7 or so packs so far..!! Drifting smoke is very addictive..???

Here's the answer to my tire problem... Bulk buy from Italy..!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 37
Nice!!! I'm still on my first set of S7's but I think they're around the halfway point or less. I've done about 6 runs. I have laid down some rubber but I haven't seen any smoke from the S7's.

Got the BMX track all cleared of weeds again. Two days of clean up. City construction was to start so I left it. BMX lead was told now nothing happening. So area is back to it's beauty, except the flooded parts. Only problem, to tired to go play. :cool:

Yeah GRP’s aren’t prone to smoking!

I did see a YouTube vid where the guy put something on his tyres (GRP’s) and that caused them (or whatever he put on) to smoke!
Probably some pimp juice?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back