Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It’s real :D:D
My LHS acknowledges that at the end of the year Arrma Will release the ultimate basher, probably the X-maxx killer.

Damn I love the SCT look, so this Will become an expensive end of the year

Last edited:
SCT ain’t my thing but I hope they are successful with it. I’m with the crew hoping for an Xmaxx killer

My LHS acknowledges the Mojave this morning and that the ultimate Arrma basher is coming at the end of the year, probably the X-maxx killer.

I think they are informed well because they sell a ridiculous amount of Arrma cars, at the moment they have 100 cars in stock, including the Infraction.

It's real, it's on the ARRMA R/C YouTube channel
Just not sure if it has a solid live axle in the rear or independent.... hopefully it's a solid axle because that's the only way it can really be considered up against the UDR Super Baja Rey

It's real, it's on the ARRMA R/C YouTube channel
Just not sure if it has a solid live axle in the rear or independent.... hopefully it's a solid axle because that's the only way it can really be considered up against the UDR Super Baja Rey

The way it slides around.. That has to be due to a solid rear axle.. There are some shots in the video you can make it out as one..

The way it slides around.. That has to be due to a solid rear axle.. There are some shots in the video you can make it out as one..
If you look again it appears to me anyway, that the left rear suspension is sagging more like independent. Not trying to say you are wrong or that I'm right, just saying none of us know for sure yet

My LHS acknowledges the Mojave this morning and that the ultimate Arrma basher is coming at the end of the year, probably the X-maxx killer.

I think they are informed well because they sell a ridiculous amount of Arrma cars, at the moment they have 100 cars in stock, including the Infraction.

View attachment 46529

View attachment 46530
They sure haven’t sold many of those Granite Voltages ????‍♂️

If you look again it appears to me anyway, that the left rear suspension is sagging more like independent. Not trying to say you are wrong or that I'm right, just saying none of us know for sure yet

Yep.. Watched the video again.. In 1/4 speed.. And looks like independent rear.. I now see arms.. Thats a bummer!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back