Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge SCT fan but I'm happy for the Arrma customers that are. I bet it will tick all the boxes and be tough as nails. I won't say I'll never own one because I have been known to change my mind before ?

I'm not a huge SCT fan but I'm happy for the Arrma customers that are. I bet it will tick all the boxes and be tough as nails. I won't say I'll never own one because I have been known to change my mind before ?
So...

Got one on order yet? ???

Looks like the LHS
im in but 600$ little steep

I ordered one for free! Will prob never get it.. But it was worth tryin ;)

Screenshot_2019-08-25-16-45-00.png

But, but what about the new 550 Megas? :LOL::LOL:

Seriously, that's a good looking truck. Those front flares make it look like it's snarling.

I really want to have more information about them, I don't think it’s possible to do a proper desert truck with the 6s parts, the extra travel will require some other kind of driveshafts, and i guess the extra kickup at the front will require a specific chassis just for this model.. Common Arrma, put the site up!

Wow! I want it. (y):love:(y)
Thank you Arrma, I will pre-order. (y)
I wanted the Senton 6S, but I'll take that one. :cool:
Yvan (y)

My LHS acknowledges the Mojave this morning and that the ultimate Arrma basher is coming at the end of the year, probably the X-maxx killer.

I think they are informed well because they sell a ridiculous amount of Arrma cars, at the moment they have 100 cars in stock, including the Infraction.

View attachment 46529

View attachment 46530
Now that's my kind of Hobby Shop, just as well not near me, I'd be broke!

Just heart that the real Arrma basher is coming at the end of the year...skip this one and start saving ???
Hope you're right, we have a whole trimester to go!

Told y'all this months ago. Arrma fixing to release some sh!it. Everyone said your lhs is full of sh!t. Just wanted to say I told you so ?
People here believe what they want to. When they announced the Infraction and Limitless a LHS owner leaked that Arrma still had 2 new off-road vehicles in the works, hell I even posted a screen shot of it in the Infraction and Limitless thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back