Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the body will fit on a Senton? Also will they stop making the Senton?

So take a Senton and a 5cm longer chassis?

No, the Senton is more close to the Typhon, they use the same chassis plate. The Kraton has almost the same size as a 1/7 SCT with only 5cm less on the wheelbase. You just need to put rims with different offset because out the of the box the Kraton has more width, only because wheels have more offset.

Compare the dimension of the Traxxas UDR and the Kraton, The Kraton is shorter from 5cm and width is bigger, then watch the rims.

UDR : wheelbase 420mm, width 345mm
Kraton : wheelbase 377mm width 461mm
Senton : wheelbase 328mm width 295mm

Last edited:
With the infraction, limitless and now the Mojave......I’m sure traxxas must be getting worried ?

I’m not an RC veteran (i’m barely a few months into it), but from what I’ve seen from owning both arrma and traxxas models. Arrma >>> traxxas.

No, the Senton is more close to the Typhon, they use the same chassis plate. The Kraton has almost the same size as a 1/7 SCT with only 5cm less on the wheelbase. You just need to put rims with different offset because out the of the box the Kraton has more width, only because wheels have more offset.

Compare the dimension of the Traxxas UDR and the Kraton, The Kraton is shorter from 5cm and width is bigger, then watch the rims.

UDR : wheelbase 420mm, width 345mm
Kraton : wheelbase 377mm width 461mm
Senton : wheelbase 328mm width 295mm

So, what your telling is: the 166mm difference in width between the Senton and the Kraton is due to offset in the rims..

The biggest part of that difference comes from the length of the a-arms! The Senton uses the "S" arms.. Typhon uses the "M" arms.. And Kraton uses the "L" arms..

The Kraton arms are about double the length from the Senton..

Thats where the biggest part of the width originates from..

LOL.. Thats an old truck!

So, what your telling is: the 166mm difference in width between the Senton and the Kraton is due to offset in the rims..

Lol, no, i compare the UDR with the Kraton, watch the dimension i put. It is JvG who talk about the Senton which is far more small to 1/7 SCT.

Capture.PNG

2wd n nimh battery what a joke. Glad they got rid of pos radio
Hehehe didn't see that post☝?
The ATX100 is still a better radio than the STX2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back