Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a great job overall, but the price kills it for me.
if someone wanted to they could build a 6s kraton chassis with Mojave suspension and typhon arms and this body would be pretty much a direct fit
That is the best part about this to me, a 6s Kraton length Mojave street basher is now an option!

Should handle the high grip short course much better than anything else produced by Arrma's plastic toy division...

What's the spur tooth count, 144?

Last edited:

That is the best part about this to me, a 6s Kraton length Mojave street basher is now an option!
These will be on sale for $349 within 18 months.

That is the question to me. Buy this, or buy the body/tires and slap it on a 6s Kraton? I think I’ve even got all the Senton suspension laying around.

Screw the car, all I want for Christmas is this doohickey so I can throw it in Old Yeller…

IMG_0136.jpeg

IMG_6632.jpeg

Excited to see a new Center differential for the new 4s platforms. Everything else looks the same but this is new!View attachment 324491
YES THEY FINALLY DID IT
Proud I Did It GIF by myHQ

Thats a masisve fking deal to have a center diff its the end of the slipper trash!

That is the question to me. Buy this, or buy the body/tires and slap it on a 6s Kraton? I think I’ve even got all the Senton suspension laying around.
I actually think the senton arms are too thin. 4s Mojave is 326mm wide Typhon is 310mm

Holy hell they actually did a center diff. That's absolutely fantastic. This was a good drop 🔥🔥
Oh wow and it's longer than a kraton 4s. Same wheelbase as a 6s kraton
This alone make this worth it ima be ordering that mount from jennies to slap on my kraton 4s v1.5. Lets hope it doesn't actually cost an arm retail
DD78B6B8-F6A2-4633-AD57-EBBC248794FE.gif

Last edited:
Yes, this chassis is over 2" longer than the typhon/outcast/senton 6S. 3mm longer wheelbase than a 6S kraton/talion...

Same weight listed dry as a Kraton 6S however which is surprising @ ~10.5lbs

personally i would rather have slipper. whillies are fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back