New Arrma Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I was looking at the way the color stripes are painted on the body as well as how the name is written in that "blockish" font going horizontally across the door.
True that, I think my brain just saw colors and instantly connected .. haha

I am looking forward to seeing it, looks like it would be pretty cool.

Oh a Rustler 4x4 killer for a little bit less. Because this thing is going to be over $320 look at the remote it comes with, did I also see a metal spur?

Looks like a plastic spur to me.

Yeah, DX3 radio and a Spektrum 6200A AVC Receiver ...

DX3.jpg

First 3S with 60+ MPH out of the box seems interesting. I guess that Firma esc or the motor will have a little more grunt? Or higher tooth pinion maybe?

The motor looks like the same 3660 3200kV in the 3S line so maybe the bigger tires are giving it the speed boost.

From a quick Google search, it looks like they're resurrecting the name/model, as it appears there was a line of Vorteks stadium trucks a few years ago.

From a quick Google search, it looks like they're resurrecting the name/model, as it appears there was a line of Vorteks stadium trucks a few years ago.
The old Vortex was $379, so I suspect this new one is going to probably be around $350.

I am guessing this is a competitor to the HOSS🥲. Traxxas who?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks cool IMO. I am with @Rcproponent, the paint scheme could be better. there are probably 1 or 2 more colors.
Rustler 4x4 vxl, not hoss. If this thing has good drive shafts that don't break it is already better than the Rustler. It probably will go 60 mph out of the box too unlike the Rustler.

The old Vortex was $379, so I suspect this new one is going to probably be around $350.

That seems reasonable, and I would tend to agree. Though it's 3S, they're claiming a bit more speed. I can see it sitting in between the 3S and 4S line in terms of price. Though if it does come in at the same price as the 3S line, that would be great!

That seems reasonable, and I would tend to agree. Though it's 3S, they're claiming a bit more speed. I can see it sitting in between the 3S and 4S line in terms of price. Though if it does come in at the same price as the 3S line, that would be great!
Guessing about 339.99

Guessing about 339.99
I doubt they would price it higher than a Traxxas. That is also more than a 4s arrma.
Would almost be fun if they brought out a good higher grade 2wd .. just for $hits
Probably would not make a 2wd considering the Rustler 4x4 vxl outsells the normal 2wd Rustler by a ton.

Rustler 4x4 vxl, not hoss. If this thing has good drive shafts that don't break it is already better than the Rustler. It probably will go 60 mph out of the box too unlike the Rustler.
Tru. I have never had a problem with an Arrma drivetrain. Even on a 3s car running 6s. Thats crazy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back