New Arrma Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negatory. Only reason I think it’ll be slightly inflated from a normal 3s is cause it’s brand new and may have some features we don’t know about yet.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
And a slightly better radio.

Negatory. Only reason I think it’ll be slightly inflated from a normal 3s is cause it’s brand new and may have some features we don’t know about yet.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
^^^This.
Common sense.
And a slightly better radio.
SLT3 probably, but hopefully with the Dual protocol Rx. So you can hook up to a Spektrum DSMR radio if that's your thing. 👍

it really does wonder how much it will cost prob around $400
I see nothing new minus a wing tires and body would be arround 350
Wish they posted a picture of the side of the box so we could know if this comes in any other colors.
Comes in 3 colors green purple and red
Imagine traxxas suing because the body is too similar to a maxx....

I think the higher speeds comes from the 3700kv motor instead of the 3200kv from the other 3s models?! And probably other pinion too off course.
If I saw it right in the video.

Motor,tires,body and bumpers... that's all I noticed different then a granite.. 🤔 I will pass... hopefully the 4s line will have a better change up.

I think the higher speeds comes from the 3700kv motor instead of the 3200kv from the other 3s models?! And probably other pinion too off course.
If I saw it right in the video.
I thought I saw 3200kv? But we never get a really clear view of the lettering, could be 3700.

Soooo any more info on these? These Vorteks threads flared up and then nothing. I'm new to the Arrma world, so do any longer-term users have any idea of around when these may be up for sale? The one in the video looks like a fully ready production model, so hopefully soon.

Soooo any more info on these? These Vorteks threads flared up and then nothing. I'm new to the Arrma world, so do any longer-term users have any idea of around when these may be up for sale? The one in the video looks like a fully ready production model, so hopefully soon.
No one knows when these rigs come up for sale, they just drop or announced.

430682B6-301C-48EB-8373-27FA343A897D.jpeg

DC9F1BEA-718B-4F91-90C8-EEED8B8831B9.jpeg

15385BC3-F622-4D06-A343-C9916BB0E6ED.jpeg

C30B3698-4853-4AC4-B0B7-7D983D633366.jpeg

From what i can see the shock towers are different. Migth be a sneak peak to what the 4s line would bring??

The more I look at those wheels the more they remind me of the Proline F-11 wheels.
I feel like now that HH has acquired proline we’ll be seeing a lot of this. I want them to make a 6s version of those tires... they look a bit wider than the talion tire.. would be a nice addition..

I feel like now that HH has acquired proline we’ll be seeing a lot of this. I want them to make a 6s version of those tires... they look a bit wider than the talion tire.. would be a nice addition..
Yeah they would make a nice truggy sized tire for sure.

Not trying to trick, just fat fingered it. It was fixed so fast that my message doesn’t even say it was edited. He can check cause he has god mode activated ... ha ha
Hey @Rcproponent stop TRICKING us already!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No one knows when these rigs come up for sale, they just drop or announced.
The didn't just drop, they fell off the loading dock ( a whole pallet of them )at the Arrma factory and ended up at MSH Global Empire. like the EXB 8S did.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fwiw, I was at the hobby store today (Hobbytown), and I randomly asked one of the car guys if they had heard of the Vorteks and if they would be getting it soon. He had not heard of it at all, but was adamant that if it was Arrma, they'd carry them whenever they were released. 🤷‍♂️

Really hoping for a new 4s talion. I’d be all over it. @Jason_D (Mr ARRMA) did hint at a talion release “of its own kind” sooo 🤷🏻‍♂️
The talion 6s and outcast 6s would be different from the kraton 6s and notorious 6s
I can confirm the motor is the 3200kv motor

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back