New Arrma Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting... the thing that catches my attention is the 60mph+. The rest of the 3S line is 50mph+. It would make more sense as a 4S. Unless they are putting a bigger motor and gearing against it.
The typhon and 4S line has wings so it should be ok, and looks better!
Hurricane

Is nice that Arrma resurrected the name "Vortexs"! Not bad, I like it! (y)
1614276057717.png

I doubt they would price it higher than a Traxxas. That is also more than a 4s arrma.

Probably would not make a 2wd considering the Rustler 4x4 vxl outsells the normal 2wd Rustler by a ton.
How is $339.99 more than $399.99? 🤔 The 4s models were $399.99 before they went out of stock.

Paintjob aside I like it.

Last edited:
First 3S with 60+ MPH out of the box seems interesting. I guess that Firma esc or the motor will have a little more grunt? Or higher tooth pinion maybe?
It can do 60mph because it is light and only rear drive. Maybe I am wrong???? 4x2 or true 4x4?
But we don't know much, because again this Arrma product snuck out the back door at the factory again like the EXB 8s Roller. No HH release or info on it.🤷‍♂️

MSH Global Empire Strikes back again.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It can do 60mph because it is light and only rear drive. Maybe I am wrong????
But we don't know much, because again this Arrma product snuck out the back door at the factory again like the EXB 8s Roller. No HH release or info on it.🤷‍♂️

4x4 🤷🏻‍♂️
4A8746D3-3F0B-45A8-8505-695A5A0720B2.png

It can do 60mph because it is light and only rear drive. Maybe I am wrong???? 4x2 or true 4x4?

Center drive shaft, so I'm pretty sure it's 4WD:

Vorteks_CDS.jpg

Not trying to trick, just fat fingered it. It was fixed so fast that my message doesn’t even say it was edited. He can check cause he has god mode activated ... ha ha
Makes more sense, I wouldn’t think you would think an Arrma would cost more than a 4s one and and a traxxas!

Makes more sense, I wouldn’t think you would think an Arrma would cost more than a 4s one and and a traxxas!
Negatory. Only reason I think it’ll be slightly inflated from a normal 3s is cause it’s brand new and may have some features we don’t know about yet.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back