Limitless New project! Custom chassis. "King Carbon"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TP Arrived and end caps deanodized! I can't believe I never did this to my other tp motors it looks epic 😈 I also got some purple washers that I put along the center brace and the shock mount screws on the towers, looks amazing

Got the wires good to go, 3s battery comes tomorrow and she will actually be able to move around!

F3991A06-2C3A-4645-8C71-DD84A37DED11.jpeg
0B1C4340-008B-4CB5-8563-AD272DD2DEF7.jpeg
A6C88BB1-BBC1-4459-BE65-C572E3E9F05D.jpeg

TP Arrived and end caps deanodized! I can't believe I never did this to my other tp motors it looks epic 😈 I also got some purple washers that I put along the center brace and the shock mount screws on the towers, looks amazing

Got the wires good to go, 3s battery comes tomorrow and she will actually be able to move around!

View attachment 283232View attachment 283233View attachment 283234
That is GORGEOUS. Your builds amaze me. I’ve never seen such a pretty looking chassis with a TP.

That is GORGEOUS. Your builds amaze me. I’ve never seen such a pretty looking chassis with a TP.
Thank you 😁 I appreciate that very much. I still have a bit more to come!! Working on mounting the body at the moment. Little tricky but it'll get there

View attachment 283335View attachment 283337View attachment 283338

Rear posts done! The front right now is just being held on by dual lock which seems like it'll be just fine. Might see what else I can do but for now it's holding good. But the rear posts came out perfect 😍😈
Too bad you cut the nose off the front of the body. Might have been able to use the hole in the steering rack stabilizer for a mount sort of like the Limitless body with the one body mount in the front. Check out a few examples below:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b6.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_113.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_112.jpg

Too bad you cut the nose off the front of the body. Might have been able to use the hole in the steering rack stabilizer for a mount sort of like the Limitless body with the one body mount in the front. Check out a few examples below:

View attachment 283463View attachment 283464View attachment 283466
I was going to use the limitless mount but I didn't for a few reasons. If I used the limitless mount then the body would sit much higher which would take it further away from the side guards, also I didn't like how high the body sat compared to the shock tower. I wanted it to sit as low as possible like a typhon does. Another reason was I didn't want to further extend the rear posts to reach the holes on the body. And lastly I wanted the body to fit on the side skirts like it's supposed to on the front so if I used the limitless mount that wouldn't have worked

Your first picture is using a higher front tower so the body sits low behind it. Your next pictures are using a shorter tower so the body is going to sit above it which is what I didn't want

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back