New Team Corally Speed Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That type of design has been around, why aren't people using them for speed runs? Or maybe they are and I'm not seeing it. It would take a super smooth surface, maybe that's why.

Winner winner chicken dinner. What’s €479 in U.S. dollars ?
Around $560, but, if it ends up priced anything like the Team Corally SSX-8X, it will come in at $479. The 8X is $439 in the states, and the same price in Europe.

Looks pretty nice. The fact that you can't reverse might limit a lot of speed runners. Some interesting features.

Winner winner chicken dinner. What’s €479 in U.S. dollars ?

Screenshot_20220831-120821_Samsung Internet.jpg

The front has one way bearings so that during power off or braking the front wheels continue to free spin. This is for better handling on corner entry (1/10 touring cars use something similar...at least they used to, I'm not up on the latest with that). This is a road course racing chassis, so keep in mind it's optimized for that. Braking is all done with the rear tires (and no reason you can't go in reverse either, just the rear tires would be driving it).

The front has one way bearings so that during power off or braking the front wheels continue to free spin. This is for better handling on corner entry (1/10 touring cars use something similar...at least they used to, I'm not up on the latest with that). This is a road course racing chassis, so keep in mind it's optimized for that. Braking is all done with the rear tires (and no reason you can't go in reverse either, just the rear tires would be driving it).
That sounds more like it☝️ thanks for clearing my silly theory out🤭🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back