New tire option for mojave ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really thinking about buying these for my typhon since I blew up 2 mojave wheels before I even hit the ground.
Oof, just saw they're not glued... I don't want to deal with that :(
Honestly I just reglued a mojave tire after having never done it before and it was really easy. Just push the rubber down a bit add glue and go around the circle. Took me like 4 mins. ;D

I'm really thinking about buying these for my typhon since I blew up 2 mojave wheels before I even hit the ground.

Honestly I just reglued a mojave tire after having never done it before and it was really easy. Just push the rubber down a bit add glue and go around the circle. Took me like 4 mins. ;D
I'll report back if I ever try it. Lol.

I've ordered them 🤞 I figured with the limited time 20% off I may as well try them. I don't mind gluing them either. The postage was $15 to the UK. I did notice that their shipping policy said they didn't post to most countries, including the UK as well as the US. Puzzling. Anyway, I'll post pictures when/if I get them 👍

I've ordered them 🤞 I figured with the limited time 20% off I may as well try them. I don't mind gluing them either. The postage was $15 to the UK. I did notice that their shipping policy said they didn't post to most countries, including the UK as well as the US. Puzzling. Anyway, I'll post pictures when/if I get them 👍
Any glue tips, feel free to share! Lol.

Any glue tips, feel free to share! Lol.
I glue / unglue ( remove tires off rims to to reuse rims ) for the racing I do all the time , it is not a big deal . I use a thin CA glue so it flows around the bead evenly . For the bashers , I have only glued the new Hyrax tires on new rims for my UDR , and I used a thicker glue for them as they will take more abuse ( mud / dirt /water / etc ) where our race rigs are only on indoor clean carpet .
Short Course tires are a little harder to " peel " back to expose the bead . so we have a system down ( my daughter that races with me ) . I with 2 hands peel back the tire , my daughter puts the glue in . You have to move quick as it sets up fast . "Squeeze" the tire all around so you know the glue is " flowing " .
Before you install the tire , I use rubbing alcohol to clean the tire and beads of the plastic rim . Maybe I'll make a thread with a vid to show how / what I do .

I glue / unglue ( remove tires off rims to to reuse rims ) for the racing I do all the time , it is not a big deal . I use a thin CA glue so it flows around the bead evenly . For the bashers , I have only glued the new Hyrax tires on new rims for my UDR , and I used a thicker glue for them as they will take more abuse ( mud / dirt /water / etc ) where our race rigs are only on indoor clean carpet .
Short Course tires are a little harder to " peel " back to expose the bead . so we have a system down ( my daughter that races with me ) . I with 2 hands peel back the tire , my daughter puts the glue in . You have to move quick as it sets up fast . "Squeeze" the tire all around so you know the glue is " flowing " .
Before you install the tire , I use rubbing alcohol to clean the tire and beads of the plastic rim . Maybe I'll make a thread with a vid to show how / what I do .
Yes please!

I got freaked out when I read your post but then I came across this video

They're us based so it got me thinking. I'm currently at the checkout page and there is in fact an option for 1st class usps shipping 3.99$. Think i'm going to pull the trigger.

Have they arrived yet bud? Any good?

Still using them, I run them on my talion now and I have the MT version on my kraton 6s which I also just tried on the fireteam. I think they're really good tires and I'd definitely buy them again, especially the SC tires on the mojave and even more so my talion.

Here is a clip of my talion ripping on road with them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back