News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breaking Bad , Dunkin donut style!

You Should Go Get Out GIF by Breaking Bad

You want to buy some doughnuts? You know they are real because they are pink
_918cb180-7631-4cd8-9614-8bf98a6ca661.jpg

Assault Acorns are dangerous..

I saw it as raw video and kept replaying it but just couldn't make out anything that sounded even remotely close to a gun shot. I thought the guy lost his marbles and imagined the whole thing. He sounded like a 5 year old playing cops and robbers. Seriously, I was like is this guy stroking out or something?

Glad he is not a cop anymore. Unfortunately for him he is now an internet meme.

I saw it as raw video and kept replaying it but just couldn't make out anything that sounded even remotely close to a gun shot. I thought the guy lost his marbles and imagined the whole thing. He sounded like a 5 year old playing cops and robbers. Seriously, I was like is this guy stroking out or something?

Glad he is not a cop anymore. Unfortunately for him he is now an internet meme.

I found some of his earlier attempts at tuck duck&roll..

baby lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Last edited:
Hackers menu services..

The hackers offered a menu of services, at a variety of prices.

A local government in southwest China paid less than $15,000 for access to the private website of traffic police in Vietnam. Software that helped run disinformation campaigns and hack accounts on X cost $100,000. For $278,000 Chinese customers could get a trove of personal information behind social media accounts on platforms like Telegram and Facebook.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/22/business/china-leaked-files.html

Mr. O'Tool...

So, the cops got a very clear frontal view of the suspect, video of the car he was driving, and a license plate number and they’re still asking for help from the public to identify the guy? Those Ft. Worth cops are bigger tools than the actual tools that were stolen. Good golly, miss mollie!

So, the cops got a very clear frontal view of the suspect, video of the car he was driving, and a license plate number and they’re still asking for help from the public to identify the guy? Those Ft. Worth cops are bigger tools than the actual tools that were stolen. Good golly, miss mollie!

Why do the police Work when you can get the tax paying public to do the work for them..?

Last edited:
Hackers menu services..

The hackers offered a menu of services, at a variety of prices.

A local government in southwest China paid less than $15,000 for access to the private website of traffic police in Vietnam. Software that helped run disinformation campaigns and hack accounts on X cost $100,000. For $278,000 Chinese customers could get a trove of personal information behind social media accounts on platforms like Telegram and Facebook.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/22/business/china-leaked-files.html

Not surprised. I need two-factor authorization for my gym membership.

This happens daily in Seattle. As long as the value of the stuff is less then $800 they won't do anything about it. Thieves will actually sue you if they get hurt because you tried to stop them

Soon the business will be closing the doors and leaving town. They can't afford to do business. SF and Oakland have business closing their doors on a daily basis, no exaggerating.

As an alternative you will go to the store and EVERYTHING is locked up. This is what the drugstores do in SF.

Soon the business will be closing the doors and leaving town. They can't afford to do business. SF and Oakland have business closing their doors on a daily basis, no exaggerating.

As an alternative you will go to the store and EVERYTHING is locked up. This is what the drugstores do in SF.
This is what home depot does with some of their stuff. Employees walk you to the front with the tool or leave it at with the cashier.

This is what home depot does with some of their stuff. Employees walk you to the front with the tool or leave it at with the cashier.

So they have to thump the clerk then take the tools when the gate is open. At least they will get slowed down.

Back in the day we had a chain of warehouse stores call Gemco. They didn't put out any stock on the floor except for show. You would pick out what you wanted fill out a slip, then wait for it to be retrieved from the warehouse on the second floor. Someone, up stairs, would pull it then put it down a slide to a conveyor belt and you picked it up there. Sort of like a luggage carousel. Ton's of fun when your 10 years old.

Maybe it's time for the Son of Gemco to make an appearance.

So they have to thump the clerk then take the tools when the gate is open. At least they will get slowed down.

Back in the day we had a chain of warehouse stores call Gemco. They didn't put out any stock on the floor except for show. You would pick out what you wanted fill out a slip, then wait for it to be retrieved from the warehouse on the second floor. Someone, up stairs, would pull it then put it down a slide to a conveyor belt and you picked it up there. Sort of like a luggage carousel. Ton's of fun when your 10 years old.

Maybe it's time for the Son of Gemco to make an appearance.
They aren't usually violent, as that could be grounds for assault charges... They usually just load up a shopping cart with whatever isn't locked up and walk out.

Back