News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Donald never Cowtowed to The Mexican Gov't. In fact, he told them what whas up.
Branden and Fam. are on the $take$ with Mex. No surprise here. Well documented.

IMG_2663.png

And coincidentally relevant across multiple threads here today… 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Zuck-
Our job is to build industry leading tools (platform) to find harmful content ,for the people..

But when people who died using said "tools".. Well, that's not his problem..

4 thugs trying to outrun cops Grand Theft Auto Style around the Downtown overpass...

Oops..

Luckily they didn't accidentally take out anybody else.

Post a couple of A10's on the border for a few strafing runs and the message will become pretty clear that illegals are no longer welcome.

It would cost to much and you would have to explain why they were in front of the bullets. However, if the crocodiles in the river, it's just crocodiles being crocodiles.

4 thugs trying to outrun cops Grand Theft Auto Style around the Downtown overpass...

Oops..

Luckily they didn't accidentally take out anybody else.

I watch all the LA chases. There are at least 2 a week, sometimes 5. The police rarely PIT them and they often bail out because "it's too dangerous". An their stats are ~20% of them get away.

However, in Arkansas, Georgia, NM and Florida they chase them down and are happy to pit them at 100mph. The car sails off the road in a ball of flaming metal. Then the cops drag them out through the window and put the cuffs on them.

I'm not speed in those states for sure.

I watch all the LA chases. There are at least 2 a week, sometimes 5. The police rarely PIT them and they often bail out because "it's too dangerous". An their stats are ~20% of them get away.

However, in Arkansas, Georgia, NM and Florida they chase them down and are happy to pit them at 100mph. The car sails off the road in a ball of flaming metal. Then the cops drag them out through the window and put the cuffs on them.

I'm not speed in those states for sure.
I noticed that too, watched a bunch of Arkansas police vids, they just take 'em out!

Anyone in construction inspections?

Building Inspection documents (for a commercial building that is already been occupied and used for business) are Not to be released when requested??

Especially when there's a possible structural failure??
Is That the standard SOP for a city municipality to delay and stonewall public information???

Back