Perfect Pass Speed Run Springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is up.

Raz describes it as being progressive??
You can certainly hear and see on the in-car video why you need springs and suspension travel.

I should probably put my GoPro inside my car and see how much time my tire is spending up in the air not touching the ground.

Well, they certainly are cheap though. Still hard to buy that they’re progressive when you’re looking at what clearly appears to be a linear wound spring.

Well, they certainly are cheap though. Still hard to buy that they’re progressive when you’re looking at what clearly appears to be a linear wound spring.

Agreed, and I think you will still need the travel limiters. I guess we will see when people start to get them and put out some reviews.

Agreed, and I think you will still need the travel limiters. I guess we will see when people start to get them and put out some reviews.
Yes, I’d choose to still run limiters as well.

I honestly feel like he’s out just to make a few bucks, theses days. But at the same time he has definitely helped the speed runners.
I 100% agree however people say the Servos are great and I personally can attest the carbon center shafts are amazing.
So far all the products have been good/helpful to moving the speed run segment of the hobby to faster speeds.

Nothing wrong with making an honest buck.
It’s not about the honest buck. I’m perfectly fine with that… but there’s so thing’s that were never mentioned before with the perfect pass body mounts. Along with copying the ramjam brace.

I honestly feel like he’s out just to make a few bucks, theses days. But at the same time he has definitely helped the speed runners.
Yeah, I had to order his QS8 connectors today (fastest delivery) after discovering that my previous order from a preferred vendor contained females, not males. So now everyone who sees the pictures of my build will see those purple freaking connectors and assume I’m a fanboy.
I 100% agree however people say the Servos are great and I personally can attest the carbon center shafts are amazing.
So far all the products have been good/helpful to moving the speed run segment of the hobby to faster speeds.
He’s done some good stuff. And yes, the AGF servos are great. Glad he can rebrand them and make a buck. I’m waiting on Scorched to make some carbon shafts before I pull the trigger on those.

@dure16 I will let you know.

Screenshot_20230330_211711_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Pretty amazing that these springs can mitigate bad car setups and bodies with poor aerodynamics:

View attachment 289078

Only teasing of course, I hope this does help people. In general the perfect pass line of products has been great so far and I would assume these are also. My prediction is that the front springs are considerably softer than the rear, which will be hard as a rock.
I hope they do help with bad setups and body's. :ROFLMAO: I just got two sets of this springs come today. Haven had a chance to mess with them yet but yes the rear springs are very stiff. I can tell that while they are still in the package. :)
100_1070.JPG

Yeah, I had to order his QS8 connectors today (fastest delivery) after discovering that my previous order from a preferred vendor contained females, not males. So now everyone who sees the pictures of my build will see those purple freaking connectors and assume I’m a fanboy.

He’s done some good stuff. And yes, the AGF servos are great. Glad he can rebrand them and make a buck. I’m waiting on Scorched to make some carbon shafts before I pull the trigger on those.
That’s what I run AGFRC I have been since I started, but I’m not paying for the rebrand price. But they center perfectly.
I hope they do help with bad setups and body's. :ROFLMAO: I just got two sets of this springs come today. Haven had a chance to mess with them yet but yes the rear springs are very stiff. I can tell that while they are still in the package. :)View attachment 289382
Damn. Mine were supposed to be delivered today. But rescheduled for tomorrow… even though I preordered

That’s what I run AGFRC I have been since I started, but I’m not paying for the rebrand price. But they center perfectly.

Damn. Mine were supposed to be delivered today. But rescheduled for tomorrow… even though I preordered
To be honest. I think I ordered them the day you talked about getting them. I thought they might be helpful so I jumped on them. Hope you get yours tomorrow. Would love to hear what you think about them.

To be honest. I think I ordered them the day you talked about getting them. I thought they might be helpful so I jumped on them. Hope you get yours tomorrow. Would love to hear what you think about them.
We shall see, I’ve been using @RedondoBeachRC on both of mine. The first version and the second. The second set are way too stiff. So I’m hoping that this will cure some issues. Even though the second set are stiff, they are good for bashing around!

The PP springs are the same length and went in easy. The fronts are stiffer and the backs real stiff. With collars and drupe screws backed off the space between the collar and the springs are about 5.5mm rear and 2.8mm front from where the springs end. Got to decide where to go from here. I'm so used to cranking the preload down and using the drupe screws for ride height.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back