Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from some Semi shows - these Semi's are a big thing in some places.

Attachments

• Ts_001.jpg
    Ts_001.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Ts_003.jpg
    Ts_003.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Ts_002.jpg
    Ts_002.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Ts_004.jpg
    Ts_004.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 56
  • Ts_005.JPG
    Ts_005.JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Ts_006.jpg
    Ts_006.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 50
  • Ts_007.JPG
    Ts_007.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 51
  • Ts_008.jpg
    Ts_008.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 52
I've thought about converting the Scarab (42") to electric. I don't know how or if it would be worth it.

Many, many, MANY moons ago - I had a Tyco Bandit. One year, my dad bought PT-19 trainers. Never got off the ground!

My Old RCs finding these from when I was younger is what helped me buy a Arrma. I still may restore the RC10T it needs some love still have the rims and tires.
Ugh... why does traxxas still put the stupid body mount posts so close to the edge of the body on the stampede. It's infuriating! That's the first place the body rips apart is between there and the fender regardless how much tape/reinforcement I put there.

2wd brushed 1/10 it needs a body and batteries i just got it some guy traded me for a whole bunch of 18650 batteries i gave him
Best advice I can give you is to pick up some adjustable turnbuckles iirc the ones from a Team Associated T4 are the proper size, some Rpm heavy duty 440 rod ends, some spare Ecx ball studs, get rid of the stock servo saver, I used the rpm servo saver eliminator(if you get this you will want a metal geared servo the stock one won't last) Ecx and Hot Racing both make upgraded units, get the metal gear set if you plan to go brushless, replace the front axle carriers with aluminum, the stock ones will just rip screws out and Rpms do the same.

Bodies are hard to find for this as it is a monster truck based on a sct chassis ie all the 1/10 MT bodies are too short and 1/8 mt bodies are too wide. I think I'm going to get the Brutus chassis so I can actually get a body that fits.

My Losi Rock Rey...
Also have
-Proboat Recoil 26
-Traxxas MERV
-Several drones
-HPI Savage
View attachment 45695
Nice Rock Rey, I just ordered the Bind and Drive Baja Rey. These are supposed to be pretty durable. Once you swap out the stock servo and servo arm/servo saver.

Nice Rock Rey, I just ordered the Bind and Drive Baja Rey. These are supposed to be pretty durable. Once you swap out the stock servo and servo arm/servo saver.
Thanks! I'm still on the fence about getting the Baja Rey, my buddy has one and it's awesome! These trucks crush the axial variants. Mine is "slightly" modified but one of my favorites now.

Thanks! I'm still on the fence about getting the Baja Rey, my buddy has one and it's awesome! These trucks crush the axial variants. Mine is "slightly" modified but one of my favorites now.
Since yours has the orange beadlock wheels I'm assuming you have the Bind and drive version. I got an SSD front diff case, Fast Eddie bearings, and a Vanquish Currie rear axle on the way.

Since yours has the orange beadlock wheels I'm assuming you have the Bind and drive version. I got an SSD front diff case, Fast Eddie bearings, and a Vanquish Currie rear axle on the way.
Those are all great upgrades! The biggest difference that I found is changing the shocks out to the proline powerstrokes. Ride is greatly improved with those.

Those are all great upgrades! The biggest difference that I found is changing the shocks out to the proline powerstrokes. Ride is greatly improved with those.
Nice, I'm planning on running those as well.. I actually already have the 6063-00 powerstrokes for the front from the Slash 4wd, I still need to order the rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back