Limitless Raz Shiffren PP 3k custom build raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
Anyone else see the raffle being held by Raz and Perfect pass? Custom $3k speed build being raffled off. As I look over the parts list, I wonder why a "top notch professional build" has so many GPM parts. Did something change with them, like overnight they decided they don't wanna make crappy parts anymore and now rank up there with the other top aftermarket providers? Still, seems to be an interesting custom build.
Screenshot_20240317_225736_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_225834_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_225842_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_225848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Link:

Partner with GPM for precision builds, thats news.

Their rc run at insane speed. I personally do not have anywhere safe to try such a fast car. Imagine the dangers if a newbie won and decided to test along his driveway.

Do not think I could turn up at the local airfield and request some practice time on the runway.

I was disappointed he didn't use a CF chassis. Gpm is decent enough for me, haven't had a failure with the few parts I own.

Me too, but It's a nice rig for a buck.
I read the fine print yesterday. Seems it may cost a winner in the US a few more dollars. Possibly much more. And over a month to ship. But it's like $1.09 USD, $1 overseas.

Could probably build a sweet Limitless with the deal / coupon Arrma has on them right now for the price it would cost to have it shipped here & Raz makes 10k easy on the raffle

Last edited:
View attachment 355395
If they fill out the actual retail value on the export documents, anyone in europe winning would pay 200-300€ on import duty
Same in Canada. It's not a gift and it has a retail value. There is a loophole (it's classified as a toy) yet its left to individual customs agents to determine if it's a "kids toy"(little to no tax) or an "adults toy"(fitting cause you get @#&! for taxes).

Those GPM parts are definitely interesting. Heads up your link at the bottom doesn't work.
My bad :

https://raffall.com/354969/enter-ra...300&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

GPM has been hit or miss for me, depending on the part. Their turnbuckles/toe links are actually one of the best out there because the end links they use have little to no slop at all. And their stuff like wing mounts, spoiler mounts, etc. are fine, at least in my experience. I wouldn’t entertain them as an option for more “precision necessary” parts like bulkheads, diff cases, etc., though.
A lot of people swear by their a-arms, but I’ve never used them and probably never will.

GPM has been hit or miss for me, depending on the part. Their turnbuckles/toe links are actually one of the best out there because the end links they use have little to no slop at all. And their stuff like wing mounts, spoiler mounts, etc. are fine, at least in my experience. I wouldn’t entertain them as an option for more “precision necessary” parts like bulkheads, diff cases, etc., though.
A lot of people swear by their a-arms, but I’ve never used them and probably never will.
Honestly, I don't have alot of firsthand knowledge or experience with their parts other than the CVDs for my Senton 3s. And that experience(badly imbalanced shafts) gets put with what I read about others experience with their parts. But even as bad as those CVDs were, my beloved Hot Racings were worse. And the only thing worse than that is Hot Racing's customer service, which is kind of awesome until they realize I'm in Canada and it goes downhill from there. I gotta learn to keep vanity out my RCs but no one else is doing the black on silver scheme.
Every company is going to have bad batches, ill designed parts etc. And some of those companies learn. The main point to my thread was getting a discussion going towards GPMs quality as of late. And I feel Raz using them in a "high end build" and distributing their parts through his own Perfect Pass line speaks volumes. I doubt it's just about the money because other aftermarket companies would love to get in bed with PP and would pay more.
But I did learn that I need to give their turnbuckles a shot because like everyone else, excessive play and slop is killing me.

Back