Typhon Problems with Raz Shifrin Perfect Pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he (Raz) just did it to make money :unsure: ( saying that though, I know he's not short of cash :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

I'm currently reading my 7PXR manual 204 pages..!! I'm sure it's in there somewhere.. :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Found this... is this similar ??

View attachment 236167
Still a curve and not a linear delay. And Raz has said he’s only interested in fixing problems others have, not just selling vanity items

I'm going to take out the PP and hope that my trigger finger is smooth enough to get a decent run in. I remember how bad I was and the effect it has on a run. Too much to quick pulls amperage out of the battery too early, and alters the performance at the top end. We'll see how much better I am today compared to the brutal beginnings of my speed run journey. In the end, I'll always have my 6s 141 mph pass on a tank that I fudged together myself over time. I'd say I met and surpassed any goal I had ever tried to reach.
I don’t use one on my cars. I think you should give it a shot. This was one of my hobao runs recently and my throttle progression could be better sure but it makes me happy to see how smooth some of my runs are.

40E28B7F-B0F5-4D2D-8A2A-35E8577277EA.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back