Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping it fits nicely between the Grom and the Granite. I need something to take camping with the family and my Fireteam takes up too much room 😆.
Ah yes, snack size, I get it now!😉👍

I often forget about things like portability since I never actually go anywhere with rc's. I suppose this could fit in a backpack with batteries pretty much. Cool!

Last edited:
What I heard from Facebook group is that they will ship at the very end of March 2024.

RLaarlo Robot says

1711120500533.png

Just a PSA: Rlaarlo post a message on Facebook stating that "If you order thru their official website, you will get it before people who order thru Amazon." Those get ship before secondary party get their shipment.

Its all good if Rlaarlo get more/better possibilities to launch new bigger RC's by doing it this way.
We need a more RC brand competition and a Chinese player that is decent is exactly what is needed against Traxxas/Arrma.

Yup. My bros shipped out.
Wasn't beyond rc *female-dogging* about them taking so long just earlier today or yesterday? They said by the end of the month, and here we are at the end of the month and they're getting shipped. lol

Plenty of us still dogging them, had a great experience buying controllers. They shipped the day after new Chinese New Year. Now I am back to AliExpress as Rlaarlo can't return an email for 2 weeks.

Plenty of us still dogging them, had a great experience buying controllers. They shipped the day after new Chinese New Year. Now I am back to AliExpress as Rlaarlo can't return an email for 2 weeks.
Oof two weeks is rough. I love aliexpress

Hello guys, thinking about getting the Carbon fiber RTR, when anyone gets theirs, can you answer one question for me, Does the 6 channel RTR radio have a single or multiple profile memory? I'd like to pick up an additional 6 channel receiver (Like 19.00 i think) and run this and my Arrma Big Rock V3 3s on this radio. I have tried Email, Outlook mail, question on Rlarrlo's youtube page as well as replying to newsletters, none of them answer this very important question. If this ends up being a single profile radio, though a nice one, i'll just get the slider and the 8 channel upgrade radio, I know it has an 8 profile memory

Hello guys, thinking about getting the Carbon fiber RTR, when anyone gets theirs, can you answer one question for me, Does the 6 channel RTR radio have a single or multiple profile memory? I'd like to pick up an additional 6 channel receiver (Like 19.00 i think) and run this and my Arrma Big Rock V3 3s on this radio. I have tried Email, Outlook mail, question on Rlarrlo's youtube page as well as replying to newsletters, none of them answer this very important question. If this ends up being a single profile radio, though a nice one, i'll just get the slider and the 8 channel upgrade radio, I know it has an 8 profile memory

They are HotRc, the transmitter works with 4ch, 6ch and 8ch receivers. Currently I have the 8ch remote and it saves multiple profile's. Haven't tried the 6ch yet but wouldn't be surprised if it has the same option as it's also has the same controls the gyro.

I really like the 2 8ch transmitters I bought.

Slider and ct8a is the way to go, get yourself some hobbywing electronics too

Back