Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go!
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_mKFKQkI
Code “VDAY03” $3 off

Just the esc save some money if you have a motor: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_mtwx1YE
Same code

Trying to tag everyone lol. Should be a g2 !
Yeah, the first link shared is just the motor @$47.47.. that listing doesn't even have the esc available..sure, it's in the pics. That's how they "get ya", deception..

When i first bought it, from the limitless202+ fiasco of 2022, it had a mm2 and 1512 and that was unusable and nothing fit right. I was going to install a copperhead ESC but it was too wide, so I went with the mamba x. the mamba x and 1415 strips out the spur gear every time on 4s but runs real nice on 3s. I have a 9imod 45kg brushless servo installed, which is my favorite budget servo. View attachment 348579

View attachment 348651
The MT10 looks like a miniature Kaiju. I'm pretty sure they come out of the same factory. Your's looks awesome!! MT410 too!👍👌😎

same here. I've got the link for later.
maybe a month or so I'll hop on and do it. But if any of y'all test it out please let me know (y)

(thought I'd mention that even tho the current price is a 'sale' price, the price typically stays the same. The sellers just want you to buy it now before u can think about it lol)

Amain Hobbies
15% off Coupon code NCJ24, expires 30 April
Screenshot_20240217_233926_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kraton 6s V5 BLX $400 on Amazon right now. I already have one

Screenshot_20240218_173621_Amazon Shopping.jpg

$395 Typhon 6s on Amazon warehouse also. I'm going to share when I find them. My "used acceptable" worked out very well for me so maybe it helps another. Best part? It's amazon and with 30 day return it's zero risk.

Green and Blue Vorteks for $260

Outcast 4s $390

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_173852_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_173852_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240218_174124_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_174124_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240218_174652_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_174652_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I bought a few warehouse deals in the past... A charger that had obviously been tampered with and didn't work (parts and screws missing), a Typhon that was 100% wrecked with blown front and rear diff's. A rocket fan showed up as a broken half of some steel driveshaft..

RC stuff seems to be particularly bad..

I wish warehouse deals would attach photos of the item. They take photos of your front door, what's a couple photos for a used item.

I bought a few warehouse deals in the past... A charger that had obviously been tampered with and didn't work (parts and screws missing), a Typhon that was 100% wrecked with blown front and rear diff's.. RC stuff seems to be particularly bad.

I wish warehouse deals would attach photos of the item. I mean they take photos of your front door, what's a couple photos for a used item.
Yeah I think you commented when I was gambling with my K6s. I can say mine was flawless and considering there's zero risk I'd suggest people looking for these to try and see. No harm done if it sucks and you want to return it.

I've been burned too many times with Warehouse deals. I bought a Kyosho rally car one time. The brushless system was removed and the radio had been swapped out for a Tyco radio.

Amazon made it right, but I'm too old for the hassle.

I mean when it comes to deals you can't get much better than AWD's. The zero risk return is really the most fail safe gamble there is.

To each their own. I've bought probably 20 items off of warehouse deals and returned none because all were brand new 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I think you commented when I was gambling with my K6s. I can say mine was flawless and considering there's zero risk I'd suggest people looking for these to try and see. No harm done if it sucks and you want to return it.
Good memory! 👍

Was glad it worked out for you.

Just sad other bad actors have to ruin it for the rest of us. Plus returns are not ideal either.

Good memory! 👍

Was glad it worked out for you.

Just sad other bad actors have to ruin it for the rest of us. Plus returns are not ideal either.
What's been your issue with returns? I've never had a problem with Amazon. Curious to your issues.

What's been your issue with returns? I've never had a problem with Amazon. Curious to your issues.
They have been pretty good, I was told though, they, like many other businesses don't like returns (even though it is not your fault).

Might be off base on that.

Personally they have been pretty good, I was told though, they, like many other businesses don't like returns (even though it is not your fault).

Might be off base on that.
Not sure where you are, or if that matters, but for me I've never had an Amazon return disputed. Again, I've never tried to return a warehouse item because they've all been perfectly fine....in fairness.

And I've returned probably 50 items at minimum in my time with Amazon

I bought a few warehouse deals in the past... A charger that had obviously been tampered with and didn't work (parts and screws missing), a Typhon that was 100% wrecked with blown front and rear diff's. A rocket fan showed up as a broken half of some steel driveshaft..

RC stuff seems to be particularly bad..

I wish warehouse deals would attach photos of the item. They take photos of your front door, what's a couple photos for a used item.
I recently bought a Spektrum 2s Lipo for my RC8X on Amazon, NOT a warehouse deal, but it did have a disclaimer that it was a frequently returned item and to double check if I were ordering the correct item. I was skeptical prior to arrival and when it arrived, the packaging looked like it had been stored in a tunnel in Afghanistan. I returned t and requested a new one and the replacement came in a brand new crispy clean package.

Back