Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As crazy as it sounds, they might discontinue the FT. Everybody is putting it on sale for $400. Everybody wants the stock gone. It has been available for $400 for the past 3 weeks.
I wonder how many people look at the deal, pass on it because of the gun dudes, then buy a Mojave at regular price, lol. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I actually dig the little armed guards riding inside of the FT lol. If it's still on sale after the New Year, I definitely plan on getting one to "complete" my lineup

I don’t know what y’all are smoking. Just got the Fireteam and it’s amazing.
Currently Island Sweet Skunk x Sour Diesel 😜😁✌️🎅

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I actually dig the little armed guards riding inside of the FT lol. If it's still on sale after the New Year, I definitely plan on getting one to "complete" my lineup

I hated them at first and thought for sure I would want to cut them out immediately when I get mine (wife won't let me have my new FT until Christmas, lol). Now I've started daydreaming of cutting the guns off the 2 guys in the back and giving one of them a bazooka and the other one an RPG launcher!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Currently Island Sweet Skunk x Sour Diesel 😜😁✌️🎅
Super lemon haze here! :giggle:

Just saw this on YouTube. Reviewer had a lot of positive things to say about it. Based on the video he posted of it running, seems like a pretty good truck for the price.

Screenshot_20221220-123154_Chrome.jpg

Back