Felony So i might sell my felony.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
Where I live my arrma felony is a bit of a handful on my single lane county road. I thing I'm goin to sell it and take the money from that to either make my kraton really nice, or buy the 3s infraction.

Where I live my arrma felony is a bit of a handful on my single lane county road. I thing I'm goin to sell it and take the money from that to either make my kraton really nice, or buy the 3s infraction.
If you’re not having fun with the felony, I don’t think the little 3s guy will be any more fun. I’d lean towards the Kraton 🤘🏻😎

If you’re not having fun with the felony, I don’t think the little 3s guy will be any more fun. I’d lean towards the Kraton 🤘🏻😎
Yeah. What I was thinking with the infraction is maby it's a little smaller and better for me but I see your point.

Yeah if I sold the felony first on the list is a hobbywing max 8 combo, then after that imma get the m2c care package.
If it was me, I’d go for the max6 combo… the max 8 combo is pretty comparable to the stock setup with a slightly higher kv which in my opinion is the opposite of what you want in a Kraton. The max 6 will have more power to push that m2c beef cake weight when it comes as well.

If it was me, I’d go for the max6 combo… the max 8 combo is pretty comparable to the stock setup with a slightly higher kv which in my opinion is the opposite of what you want in a Kraton. The max 6 will have more power to push that m2c beef cake weight when it comes as well.
Or I might get the max 8 esc with the max 6 motor.

I love the Felony but itnis a handful. I got a Vendetta and found it much more manageable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back