So thinking of buying this let me know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just realized there is a new chassis and the front bumper is missing. Wonder if they bent the stock and broke the bumper. Got a replacement chassis and never fixed. 🤔
Good eye, they probably ran into something with it.

@SrC looks to be a bitter breakup item lol ... It's collected a bit of dust or just not cleaned / maintained. I have lipos but wasnt sure on charger and other accessories values. Haven't asked for more pics yet tomorrow I'll ask. There are some kraton 4s and 6s in way better shape for less but didn't know how sought after these were.
I'm not saying to not seek out a Denton if that is your need. By all means. I even wanted a 6s Senton , well before and even after they discontinued them. Then 6s Mojave came out right afterwards and that fit the bill for me.
This particular guy is not even listing the name properly.... Read between the lines. He not an RC 'er. Or is just a kid, at best. Or probably just buying and flipping RC's. Or is a Pawn shop. Not unusual.

Holy F! Man a roller would suffice for all that. Sheesh.

Where are you going to find a roller? You can offset some of the cost if you can sell off the Typhon parts.

You can buy every single part for the Senton 6s directly from Arrma except for the prepainted body and the rear wing, Amain has the rear wing in stock though. Senton 6s V3 was either $459.99 or $479.99.
Having considered the Senton 6s hard, I saw that the SCT bumpers and some other unique parts are still hard to get items. i.e arms. Aren't they unique in size to the Senton?? I could be wrong?:unsure:
And that Body's clear lexan Rear wing... Dam sucker costs a bundle. Breaks so easily....Yet it's like half the price of a whole Clear Senton body. The 6s Infraction rear wing, being similar in size/shape, even costs way less.

Last edited:
When I considered doing a Senton build I think the only thing I had a real tough time finding was bumpers. I’ve got a set of new arms, cage, side guards and a couple other things sitting in a tote.

Having considered the Senton 6s hard, I saw that the SCT bumpers and some other unique parts are still hard to get items. i.e arms. Aren't they unique in size to the Senton?? I could be wrong?:unsure:
And that Body's clear lexan Rear wing... Dam sucker costs a bundle. Breaks so easily....Yet it's like half the price of a whole Clear Senton body. The 6s Infraction rear wing, being similar in size/shape, even costs way less.

If you check that list I posted a few posts back the bumpers and a arms are all on there, aside from one of the front bumper parts everything is readily available direct from Arrma. I never even bothered to Google any of the in stock parts because I knew if Arrma had them so did everyone else.

Front lower a arms https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...dp6lhv-mWxy_3DAhEuS73qnrrbEj3gU3nUEEMtgcvMuvg
Front upper a arms https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...Oz8e58SUCrFTjZPi8zWPvuLDK3tFIeU7iH4dzYwl2caP0
Rear a arms https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...LlAscRxk7UVBDXXXNgTeMbWPU5xaRSvMvN9imPq_Y7tyA
Front bumper https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...GK6Cul8NrZa4szagzoBLrT6Y8d22YyEhzXpxCXtsnP8_A
Front bumper plate set out of stock from Arrma but Available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Arrma-AR320321-Front-Senton-Bumper/dp/B00P9ITP5E

I cannot find the rear wing in stock in the US, I found a shop in Czechoslovakia that has some but they do not ship to the US.

You got this no doubt.
You have or had a Senton before?

You got this no doubt.
You have or had a Senton before?

Not the 6s, I only bought the 3s because that is what my nephew wanted. I don't buy short course trucks for a specific reason.\

32nlrv.jpg

Crazy thing is it's about 45 mins away 😆. It looks to be shelved and collected a bit of dust too,hard to tell.maintence is a must 1st thing IF... I was honestly going to offer $200 and if all those tires aren't dry rotted either.i don't like playing the lottery on anything 😆. I have a job out that way this week maybe will shoot an offer and see later on...
Its still a crap shoot unless you can actually drive it and know for sure, if the diffs, lipo(s) and all are any good. If she is not a runner at all, and for many reasons, better reconsider the price hard and accordingly... Could even be most of the spare tires are fried/bald or bent up anyway. By the looks of the filthy chassis and all, possible IDK. Just playing devils advocate here. Or this may very well be just the one for you. (y)
>>> Def drive over to have a looks see for sure. Tell him you need to drive it first. See what he says, before driving over. Even bring a lipo of your own to make it quick and easier. A legit seller with a legit one will def. let you do that. As is, Nothing to hide. You know what to look for I hope.:unsure:

Last edited:
Its still a crap shoot unless you can actually drive it and know for sure, if the diffs, lipo(s) and all are any good. If she is not a runner at all, and for many reasons, better reconsider the price hard and accordingly... Could even be most of the spare tires are fried/bald or bent up anyway. By the looks of the filthy chassis and all, possible IDK. Just playing devils advocate here. Or this may very well be just the one for you. (y)
>>> Def drive over to have a looks see for sure. Tell him you need to drive it first. See what he says, before driving over. Even bring a lipo of your own to make it quick and easier. A legit seller with a legit one will def. let you do that. As is, Nothing to hide. You know what to look for I hope.:unsure:
Yeah no thanks for the information here I passed on it, just seems too many what ifs and unsure. Especially driving 45 minutes.think I'll hold out on a new warranty rig.

Just because it has some dust on it doesn’t mean the seller is a piece of crap and doesn’t care to maintain their stuff. Maybe they just haven’t had time to mess with it and it has unfortunately collected some dust? Did that ever occur to any of you?

Oh no, it has a little dust on it! It must be junk! What kind of a** backwards thinking is that? Some of you are on a high horse about used items, yet you will toss literally THOUSANDS of dollars into a brand new rig you haven’t even ran…. but you can’t be bothered to buy a few parts for a used rc because it’s dusty.

Lol do some of you even think before you speak?

To the OP, the price being asked is a fantastic price. If you want it, buy it. Can’t hurt to ask for the lowest they’d take for it

Just because it has some dust on it doesn’t mean the seller is a piece of crap and doesn’t care to maintain their stuff. Maybe they just haven’t had time to mess with it and it has unfortunately collected some dust? Did that ever occur to any of you?

Oh no, it has a little dust on it! It must be junk! What kind of a** backwards thinking is that? Some of you are on a high horse about used items, yet you will toss literally THOUSANDS of dollars into a brand new rig you haven’t even ran…. but you can’t be bothered to buy a few parts for a used rc because it’s dusty.

Lol do some of you even think before you speak?

To the OP, the price being asked is a fantastic price. If you want it, buy it. Can’t hurt to ask for the lowest they’d take for it
Did I say anything about the dust no but the broken body mounts

I'd grab a battery and take a drive, then you'll know. If that was near me, I'd already have driven it and probably made a realistic offer. I'd love to get a 6s, I might be able to beat my son with his 3s Typhon. I can't with my 3s Denton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back