Thoughts on bulding a Tekno ET48 2.0 for bashing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Wanting to build a fast great handling 4s truggy. Looking at the ET48. Also started looking at the Serpent SRX8T, but like that M2C makes a few good parts for the Tekno.

Any thoughts or experience? Not planning on huge sends. Do plan on using some 3.8 LP tires (prob backflips).

Wanting to build a fast great handling 4s truggy. Looking at the ET48. Also started looking at the Serpent SRX8T, but like that M2C makes a few good parts for the Tekno.

Any thoughts or experience? Not planning on huge sends. Do plan on using some 3.8 LP tires (prob backflips).

You know what I don't get. Everyone talks about how durable the Teknos are and they don't have bash bumpers and if you put one on they think you are crazy

But dare to remove the bash bumper from a Talion and replace with a buggy bumper and people call you crazy again, even if racing

Just don't understand the double standards sometimes is all /rantover

If it’s built to race, you can bash it just as hard if not harder. 😉
Yeah, was thinking that. They take some hits racing, and need to survive to win.

I built an MT410. Put some M2C braces and bits. Drove it a bunch and only thing I ever broke was the front bumper. Sold it because I just did t use it much after a while. Sounds silly....but handled too good for the wheelbase since it drove like a stunt truck. Just wasn't my thing. Thinking the longer wheelbase of the ET48 will be like a version of the MT, but just able to give it more throttle and not flip over.

Love mine, when it comes to jumps I look for distance not height.
1682897027541.jpeg

Thinking only up front mods will be M2C top plate, M2C tear brace, Tekno non-vented aluminum shock caps, Tekno metal front and rear skids, Tekno steel spur.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back