The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, when you go out to run a rig, you bring two back in.
Yup. They breed like rabbits. Or in this case, asexually.

In addition to breast cancer, my girl has had 6 back surgeries. The surgeon who did her surgeries called her a walking miracle as she was back running and wearing high heels within a few weeks. This is a pair of high heel tennis shoes from Michael Kors. The inside heel is elevated. She loves them! ;)

View attachment 272982
God bless her and you for supporting her through tough times.wish you both wellšŸ‘

Oh yeah, you may have a problem on your hands, with that one! I think maybe a starting point could be "But look, honey, free shipping!"

That's wonderful!! And happy birthday!
Thank you! My birthday isn't until Nov.12. But its very nice of you to think ahead! Its Josh Luddens bday today if you want to congratulate him.

And then those other rc hobbies - also coming in really huge boxes...

20190626_194523.jpg

Thanks! All in the past, she's a healthy gem! Makes me a better man!
That's a blessing..very happy for you both..nothing worse than seeing a loved one in pain .gladd she's all better now.like they say ..live ..love and laugh šŸ¤ŸšŸ˜šŸ‘

For the record, Chernobyl is a new mini series just released on Netflix. Just started watching last night! Very intense!

The HBO "Chernobyl" mini series with Jared Harris and Stellan Skarsgard? It is *outstanding*, definitely a riveting show. I've watched it a few times.

But that's not showing up in my Netflix, sadly. Is this in the US?

Or are you referring to a different series?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back