The divorce sitting outside my office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HBO "Chernobyl" mini series with Jared Harris and Stellan Skarsgard? It is *outstanding*, definitely a riveting show. I've watched it a few times.

But that's not showing up in my Netflix, sadly. Is this in the US?

Or are you referring to a different series?
I'm so sorry. It's not Netflix , it's hbo max!

👍 for surviving getting the goods in (without loosing a life).

Now, you have to get the boxes out…

Game on. Ahhahaha
I took them out of the boxes. Worked perfect nothing to see here just rigs coming beck from work (I take them there to blow them off with the air compressor). 😎

I took them out of the boxes. Worked perfect nothing to see here just rigs coming beck from work (I take them there to blow them off with the air compressor). 😎
I'm sure wife isn't on the forum but I still wouldn't add them to your list of rigs yet. Maybe give it a week, let it blow over.🤞

Think in 50 or 80 years when people buy a house and they renovate they find this secret room. Then a video goes viral how they opened it and it's full of rc cars.

And only a few people know the real story behind it.

While the media wonders why they keep finding these hidden rooms in houses beeing renovated all over the world. Full of rc cars.... :unsure:

I'm so sorry. It's not Netflix , it's hbo max!
Awesome, enjoy it! It is a fantastic series, and very intense at times. The actors are so good.

If you're interested, there is a companion podcast, with Peter Sagal (host of NPR's "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me"), and Craig Mazin, the show's writer and creator. It goes episode by episode, with more details, background, etc. This is the link to the Apple Podcasts page for it, but it's on a bunch of services. I listened using Stitcher.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-chernobyl-podcast/id1459712981

Think in 50 or 80 years when people buy a house and they renovate they find this secret room. Then a video goes viral how they opened it and it's full of rc cars.

And only a few people know the real story behind it.

While the media wonders why they keep finding these hidden rooms in houses beeing renovated all over the world. Full of rc cars.... :unsure:
If they find that room it won’t be the RC cars they’ll be taking about. It’d be the dozens and dozens of 💪 and the 50k rounds of ammo!! 😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464
My wife literally cried the last time I bought a new RC. So yeah, I went over board a bit. No more new RC vehicles for me. Just parts 😅

My wife literally cried the last time I bought a new RC. So yeah, I went over board a bit. No more new RC vehicles for me. Just parts 😅
So not tears of joy then.

We could do a cat birthday thing for rc car drivers - that's 7 !!!! birthdays per year. Some say cats have even 15 birthdays per year. Would be very nasty to not get something for my birthday. Perhaps that's something where male tears could do the trick. Nobody in their right mind would refuse a birthday present???

Perhaps that could be legitimized. Having a "picture of the cat birthday" contest instead of "rig of the month" contest. :unsure: ;)

We could do a cat birthday thing for rc car drivers - that's 7 !!!! birthdays per year. Some say cats have even 15 birthdays per year. Would be very nasty to not get something for my birthday. Perhaps that's something where male tears could do the trick. Nobody in their right mind would refuse a birthday present???

Perhaps that could be legitimized. Having a "picture of the cat birthday" contest instead of "rig of the month" contest. :unsure: ;)
Even if I don't get gifts for all those b-days, I'm down for all those b-day cakes! 🤣

Sitting outside my office door. Trying to figure out how to get them into the house without my wife finding out. View attachment 272464
Ditch the box and sneak them with the rest when she goes out. If she asks, "Oh those, no I had those for years. I just left them at Tom's house for a bit."

Ditch the box and sneak them with the rest when she goes out. If she asks, "Oh those, no I had those for years. I just left them at Tom's house for a bit."
Now you need to also convince Tom to back up your story. Or first make friends with someone named Tom, if necessary.

I don't know about that, my cat loves human cakes just fine!
Ha, yeah, that's probably true. Our last cats were very good about leaving human food alone. But our kittens are more... open-minded, and would certainly be willing to try people food, if we let them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back