Mojave The overrated RC. The arrma mojave EXB/RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some indistructable bodies but none on the Mojave. I feel the Mojave is eye candy and think the indistructable body is not the beauty. But I just checked on one yesterday.... :D

I have some indistructable bodies but none on the Mojave. I feel the Mojave is eye candy and think the indistructable body is not the beauty. But I just checked on one yesterday.... :D
The EXB body is all black. And I prefer it like that. The indestructible body is all black too 🤷. I have the Arrma original stickers. I don't think that there's much of a difference. Anyways, I prefer function over beauty 🤣👍. That pretty body doesn't even last looking pretty anyways once you start driving the Mojave. Even if you don't jump it no? It gets scratched and such with tumbles and regular barrel rolls etc. Unless you never drive it or something. Meh.
The EXB body is all black. And I prefer it like that. The indestructible body is all black too 🤷. I have the Arrma original stickers. I don't think that there's much of a difference. Anyways, I prefer function over beauty 🤣👍. That pretty body doesn't even last looking pretty anyways once you start driving the Mojave. Even if you don't jump it no? It gets scratched and such with tumbles and regular barrel rolls etc. Unless you never drive it or something. Meh.
Or maybe a roll cage over the EXB body would look OK. You could barely tell it's there, but I already bought the Russian body.

Or maybe a roll cage over the EXB body would look OK. You could barely tell it's there, but I already bought the Russian body.
I mos def do not like the indestructible bodies for the Mojave. In fact, I hate them. Ugly AF IMO. I’d rather buy new Mojave clear bodies after destroying the last one and have the fun of painting them.

I mos def do not like the indestructible bodies for the Mojave. In fact, I hate them. Ugly AF IMO. I’d rather buy new Mojave clear bodies after destroying the last one and have the fun of painting them.
Sorry I have too many rigs to be painting bodies 🤣

I've acquired 3 exb rollers with beat up bodies so i'll run them and keep my new bodies for the shelf hahahaha. I went from having 2 mojaves to now 5...

I've acquired 3 exb rollers with beat up bodies so i'll run them and keep my new bodies for the shelf hahahaha. I went from having 2 mojaves to now 5...
Five Mojave’s?!?!? I hope you can multitask! If not, I hope you have four more reasonably cool basher friends. 😊

What kind of indestructible bodies are you using? I have heard that they cause more problems than they prevent. Where do you get them and do they work good?
I own a Mojave EXB that gets a lot of shelf time cause I like to do jumps and flips. The Mojave just ain’t my cup of tea either. Nice truck and fully upgraded I just sometimes feel like it’s more trouble than it’s worth cleaning up the mess it makes of itself. It requires more open spaces I guess

Last edited:
What kind of indestructible bodies are you using? I have heard that they cause more problems than they prevent. Where do you get them and do they work good?
I own a Mojave EXB that gets a lot of shelf time cause I like to do jumps and flips. The Mojave just ain’t my cup of tea either. Nice truck and fully upgraded I just sometimes feel like it’s more trouble than it’s worth cleaning up the mess it makes of itself. It requires more open spaces I guess
Probably not the truck for you then. Maybe you should check out a Kraton or something. And how does an “indestructible“ body cause problems? Outside of them being butt ugly, I don’t think they do any harm, except on the eyes. And if you’re tired of “cleaning up the mess” you shouldn’t subject your 1/7 scale SCT Mojave to big air like a stunt truck. They ain’t really meant for that. They’re super good, durable and fun bashers. If you want to do backflips, huge sends, and skatepark annihilation than get a truck that’s more tuned to that scene.

Five Mojave’s?!?!? I hope you can multitask! If not, I hope you have four more reasonably cool basher friends. 😊
I used to have 4 Xmaxx 8s trucks at one time. I only kept two and gave one of them to my step dad. So I just have one right now 🤣

You could try and start with one... Who knows, you may enjoy it...
You right. And I'll have my 6yr old son help me paint it. He loves doing stuff with me like that👍
Hobby shop painted this one for me. Next time, my son and I will do it promise!

20220220_162146.jpg
20220220_162155.jpg
20220220_162151.jpg

Probably not the truck for you then. Maybe you should check out a Kraton or something. And how does an “indestructible“ body cause problems? Outside of them being butt ugly, I don’t think they do any harm, except on the eyes. And if you’re tired of “cleaning up the mess” you shouldn’t subject your 1/7 scale SCT Mojave to big air like a stunt truck. They ain’t really meant for that. They’re super good, durable and fun bashers. If you want to do backflips, huge sends, and skatepark annihilation than get a truck that’s more tuned to that scene.
I break more body posts with the unbreakable body than I did with the stock one that is the only problem I have seen over the past 3.5 years with mine.

Thank you.

And, which shop did this for you?
Was it a favor or did they charge you??
I think he charged me like $45 plus paint. Alamo City Hobby Shop here in San Antonio TX. George, the owner, is a guy and does quality work 👍

I think he charged me like $45 plus paint. Alamo City Hobby Shop here in San Antonio TX. George, the owner, is a guy and does quality work 👍

Appreciate the info.
I'll reach out to him.

That is one Serious looking hobby shop!
Impressive inventory and store!!
When I make a trip down there, his store will be on my Visit list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back