Kraton this is why you don't go to hobby shops..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Chief. Whatever you say. Stop with “we” unless somebody else chimes in. It’s YOU that has an issue with me. Go watch some of my other videos and you’ll see. Or go make your own. Fuckety bye now.

No it doesn’t. I used the ones for the 6S Arrmas.
Brother Ed.... Don't let people get you upset. You're loved... Respected and it's all good. Naysayers are ones that do not own the rigs. You're the man bro???

Brother Ed.... Don't let people get you upset. You're loved... Respected and it's all good. Naysayers are ones that do not own the rigs. You're the man bro???
I appreciate it brother ? I usually don’t let it bother me but this asshat keeps questioning my integrity and I have no tolerance for that.

Some people will complain about anything, even when it isn't warranted. I believe it's a generational thing. It would be nice if people were informed but sadly most are just programmed to complain ?

we need both kinds of people. Those who complain and those who complain about the complainers. Keeps things in check. It’s also this kind of push and pull that motivates companies like arrma to keep pushing to provide the best product they can.
I appreciate it brother ? I usually don’t let it bother me but this asshat keeps questioning my integrity and I have no tolerance for that.

i’ve seen nothing but helpful tips and suggestions and good conversation from you here on the forum and on your YouTube channel.

You're a better man! fiddlestick em! ??

That's not what I said... ????But same!
Get a room. you guys would fit in great at the traxxas forum.
we need both kinds of people. Those who complain and those who complain about the complainers. Keeps things in check. It’s also this kind of push and pull that motivates companies like arrma to keep pushing to provide the best product they can.

i’ve seen nothing but helpful tips and suggestions and good conversation from you here on the forum and on your YouTube channel.
I agree. Also, everybody complains when something happens to them. ask him to send you a link to his arrma rant video. That's the most complaining I've ever seen in one video.

You guys enjoy your day. I'll stay off here for a while. had to do the same with thevtraxxas forum. those guys are intense traxxas lovers.

I agree. Also, everybody complains when something happens to them. ask him to send you a link to his arrma rant video. That's the most complaining I've ever seen in one video.

You guys enjoy your day. I'll stay off here for a while. had to do the same with thevtraxxas forum. those guys are intense traxxas lovers.
So you just go to different forums and be an a-hole, nice...

Does this car come with droop screws or is that also option? My car doesn't have them
Last I saw, It's an option. IMO, it should have been there. Would probably prevent broken arms and shock damage. Because Droop screws work on their 6S line and all other platforms/brands. I find it hard to believe that they weren't included to keep the pricepoint in line. Probably a production oversight discovered late, because the K8 was rushed to the market for the 2019 Holiday season. Just my thoughts. Not tragic. Droop screws are so cheap. I don't know that it would be to any specific advantage because I don't have a K8 to comment further.
Does anyone here have experience with Droop screws on their K8?

?

will this also work for the updated version? I did not measure the tubing but looks like to be the same.

https://www.amazon.com/Carbon-Fiber...c=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&tag=arrma-20
Sorry dude, you just have to measure the length and O.D of the brace yourself to make sure. Get a caliper. :cool: You cant go by looks.. Its on you to measure. Part of the hobby. There's no spoon feeding here.;)
Your other option is to bypass the CF and just upgrade to the 4 brace revised parts for $25. from HH? The CF is not cheap. Something to consider. You have options.
Edit:
@Niz55, I re-read your post, I got confused. Why do you want to put CF on the the revised 4 piece braces?? For Show and Bling? CF would offer no advantage to the new shorter upper braces. The short braces would not bend. That was the whole concept of shortening them and attaching to the new Center support. But whichever way you go, the new braces appear to have the same diameter as the original longer brace. But I would personally confirm that measurement first with your caliper.:cool:

Last edited:
Sorry dude, you just have to measure the length and O.D of the brace yourself to make sure. Get a caliper. :cool: You cant go by looks.. Its on you to measure. Part of the hobby. There's no spoon feeding here.;)
Your other option is to bypass the CF and just upgrade to the 4 brace revised parts for $25. from HH? The CF is not cheap. Something to consider. You have options.
Edit:
@Niz55, I re-read your post, I got confused. Why do you want to put CF on the the revised 4 piece braces?? For Show and Bling? CF would offer no advantage to the new shorter upper braces. The short braces would not bend. That was the whole concept of shortening them and attaching to the new Center support. But whichever way you go, the new braces appear to have the same diameter as the original longer brace. But I would personally confirm that measurement first with your caliper.:cool:

Just wanted more reinforcement. But guess is not needed.

@Niz55, save your coin for other needed options, like droop screws and swaybars, pinions etc. If you are so inclined. I see you are about function over form. Makes smart sense.(y):cool:
Don’t let some Troll get to you guys. ?
You see that $hit also???:ROFLMAO:

So you just go to different forums and be an a-hole, nice...
no but every forum has a handful of extreme fanboy d-bags. read everything I've posted and you'll see that I've only said factual things. Go stand outside a chevy dealer and cockblock everybody asking for a warranty or recall. tell them the car works great without the recalls and that they shouldn't complain because the car would cost more without the flaws. see what attitude they have.

Its interesting that people often jump on the bandwagon and carry someone elses flag when it comes to subjective complaints.
And it is always those few complaints that get posted and get ALL the attention.. The majority of users have no complaints and they are the many, not the few.. And the few that do, just want oil.
Its time to slow it down a bit. don't you think so?

Its interesting that people often jump on the bandwagon and carry someone elses flag when it comes to subjective complaints.
And it is always those few complaints that get posted and get ALL the attention.. The majority of users have no complaints and they are the many, not the few.. And the few that do, just want oil.
Its time to slow it down a bit. don't you think so?
a few complaints? You think arrma would make these changes for no reason? and I bet more don't speak up because of all the cheerleaders. Look what happens whenever anybody says anything negative about their purchase

The few in social media, unfortunately have the ability to embellish many moot issues. But they are still the few. Arrma didn't have to do anything about the chassis, and the K8 would still be flying out the stores despite. Have you ever owned other brand rigs before? I just don't know where you are coming from, and where you are going with this.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back