Outcast V3 Outcast?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Casualties of the cause, I reckon. I brought the truck and gear to work with me to let a buddy drive it in an empty lot afterwords. It's probably a hundred by thirty yards. Maybe it won't kill anything.
That brings to mind a great mod they should add to new models, a remote kill switch for when you let others use your trucks! This way, your friends stay your friends, cause if they wreck your $500 truck, you might have a very uncomfortable situation on your hands.

Haha. Casualties of the cause, I reckon. I brought the truck and gear to work with me to let a buddy drive it in an empty lot afterwords. It's probably a hundred by thirty yards. Maybe it won't kill anything.
Don't count on it. These things are little monsters.

I hit a car the other day on my Senton 6s at full throttle and bent the front shock tower and driveshaft, I'm waiting for parts to came in so I can take it out again. I was also saving some money to buy a Notorious but I guess I will just wait for the new outcast.

I hit a car the other day on my Senton 6s at full throttle and bent the front shock tower and driveshaft, I'm waiting for parts to came in so I can take it out again. I was also saving some money to buy a Notorious but I guess I will just wait for the new outcast.
When they release the new Outcast, I would bet that they will release new versions of the Notorious, Kraton, Senton and Typhon as they tend to update the whole line around the same time. Maybe not at the exact same time but they probably all will be within 4-6 weeks.

Survived the lot driving, but I let my five year old hold the Tx for two minutes in some empty soccer fields and this happened:
20190321_153814.jpg

The bolts pulled right out of the plastic mounting blocks. I glanced away for a second and the truck was on it's lid with no spoiler.

Survived the lot driving, but I let my five year old hold the Tx for two minutes in some empty soccer fields and this happened:View attachment 33372
The bolts pulled right out of the plastic mounting blocks. I glanced away for a second and the truck was on it's lid with no spoiler.
Jennys RC to the rescue!

When they release the new Outcast, I would bet that they will release new versions of the Notorious, Kraton, Senton and Typhon as they tend to update the whole line around the same time. Maybe not at the exact same time but they probably all will be within 4-6 weeks.
Hope you're right, this wait and see is killing me!

Ah. Any chance you think Horizon would warranty this? I mean as far as I know it was just an aggressive wheelie in grass. Bolts pulled right out of the little blocks that the wing is attached to.

Why?

Warranty on anything- your rc car, your real life car, your refrigerator, your tv- is for a defective part. Not a crashed part.

Why?

Warranty on anything- your rc car, your real life car, your refrigerator, your tv- is for a defective part. Not a crashed part.
Does a bolt pulling out due to 4s wheelies not count as defective? I mean, sure, the car was on it's lid. In the middle of an absolutely flat soccer field. I can't imagine he had it doing cartwheels on flat in the time it took me to put on a cap.

also, there are nuts inside the plastic. maybe just screw it back in...you will then have a break away wing, might save your mount a few times anyway...fun truck btw.

That brings to mind a great mod they should add to new models, a remote kill switch for when you let others use your trucks! This way, your friends stay your friends, cause if they wreck your $500 truck, you might have a very uncomfortable situation on your hands.
I can count the amount of people I trust with my rcs with my johnson.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back