We need YOUR feedback for ArrmaForum Bash 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US State you live in: South Louisiana (it's different than west, east or north)

Distance willing to travel: I'd prefer to drive so I can bring more toys so six- hours or so and lodging / hotel / motel in the end of each driving session close by. I'd drive more miles maybe given the time I can take from work so next question is important. I'm used to late nights and sleeping in later due to lifelong programming with my work schedule. Also, excellent food nearby is motivational. I can maybe do a longer trip if we plan it well in advance. I'll be travelling alone. Not even a good dog to help.

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Late Spring, Summer or early Fall. Summer driving more north is typically no problem at all. Hot af here in August and would love the chance to get into higher ground.

I'm probably willing to fly but not sure how to bring my trucks and lipos and any tips are appreciated.

US State you live in:New Jersey

Distance willing to travel:3-4 Hours to drive

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter):Fall

US State you live in: Florida Tampa Area

Distance willing to travel: 5 hrs +- driving

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Summer / Fall

Will there be exhibitions with special guests like @Rich Duperbash and @RC DUDE81? Maybe a speech given by Jason Deardon? Vender booths would be awesome if we get enough people!

Will there be exhibitions with special guests like @Rich Duperbash and @RC DUDE81? Maybe a speech given by Jason Deardon? Vender booths would be awesome if we get enough people!

Depending on location and volume of members I may be able to provide a meal of some sort to soak up the cold drinks.

Couldn’t we do one in all four corners?
Seattle/north west
Some where in SoCal/south west
South Dakota/at @slick2500 his bash spots/north
Dallas/south
Somewhere in north Florida/south east
And a couple more spots along the east coast!!
Who wants to come to South Dakota? ? ? :ROFLMAO:

I wish I could remember the website where you can make a map and have people put a spot where they live so we could get a general idea of where everyone is on the map, or the most concentration of people anyway.

Last edited:
Think it's a great idea but in reality would be beyond driving range. We tried this with the Chevy Nova Owners USA forum and never worked out.

Think it's a great idea but in reality would be beyond driving range. We tried this with the Chevy Nova Owners USA forum and never worked out.
BOOOO .... My not have worked for them.... But, never underestimate the power of the Arrma Forum. Build it and they will come.

When I was on the Grand Prix Forums they had a meeting every year in Wisconsin Dells.

I'm working on a map and was going to add everyone manually but some people on put the state they live in.

-edit- So far from looking at he map most of the users are on the east coasts.
Do note that the dots do not mean that is literally where that person is, if the state was listed without the city it just dropped a pin in the middle of the state.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrmaforum-members-map.18330/

Feel free to add your location if it is not already there.

Last edited:
All the members that have put their location into this thread have been added to the map
13661AC1-75E5-4310-B2A8-A44E40293189.png

let me know if I need to edit or correct anything

When I was on the Grand Prix Forums they had a meeting every year in Wisconsin Dells.

Holy crap, someone else that had a w-body. I haunted that forum as well, never made it to a meet though. haha

New Orleans Louisiana
500 miles/8 hours
Summer/Fall

US State you live in: Pennsylvania

Distance willing to travel: 8 hours

Season that works best for you to attend (spring, summer, fall, winter): Summer or fall

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back