What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that so you can haul all your rigs to your backyard? ???

LOL, no but there is a story behind it.

My son is 15, he is non verbal autistic. He will never get a license or be able to drive. His older sister (17 on Thursday) gets to drive and you can tell he is jealous. So we got him a golf cart that he gets to drive around the neighborhood with one of us with him. Should have seen the smile on his face when we showed it to him. He actually said something when he ran out of the house and it was "best Christmas ever!". Didnt make sense or pertain to what was going on but we new that meant he was happy. So thats the store behind the golf cart.

Is that so you can haul all your rigs to your backyard? ???

Seaweed Ritz??? WTF is the world coming to? I get the seaweed being a healthy option, but cramming it into a diabetes filled cracker isn’t the move. Tell me this is a hoax? What’s next, sushi Oreos?
It's from China.

My son is 15, he is non verbal autistic. He will never get a license or be able to drive. His older sister (17 on Thursday) gets to drive and you can tell he is jealous. So we got him a golf cart that he gets to drive around the neighborhood with one of us with him. Should have seen the smile on his face when we showed it to him. He actually said something when he ran out of the house and it was "best Christmas ever!". Didnt make sense or pertain to what was going on but we new that meant he was happy. So thats the store behind the golf cart.
Best thing I've heard in a while. Awesome arrmadave. Slap some arrma stickers on it and SEND IT ????

You get my vote for dad of the year!??

Man I wished I had a dad like you. Very thoughtful ! You made my night.

Couldn't resist. LHS had 3.
20190924_161230.jpg

Wait is that a 10th Anniversary Edition? I would have figured they would have made a different box instead of just sticking a sticker on the box.
When I picked it up, I thought the same. I didn't break the seal to verify it's really the 10th anniversary edition, but the sides have pictures of the chassis and non anodized parts.

When I picked it up, I thought the same. I didn't break the seal to verify it's really the 10th anniversary edition, but the sides have pictures of the chassis and non anodized parts.
Oh nice.

Probody rc body for my erbe. Can't keep the bodies alive on that thing.
Also got some 1/8 kydex to replace a cracked part of my tbone skid on my outcast. I emailed tbone about it to see if I could buy the part vs the entire skid/wheelie bar and they are sending me one for free. So guess I'll have a backup after I make my own.

I got a 4s battery, AKA tire glue, a spur gear, ring and pinion and diff cup for the senton. Also a input gear for the kraton. Hopfully that solves my gear problems for a while... i think im in need of new shims in the diff cups but the ones i got will have to do for now. don't take long to burn through 300$

Attachments

• 20190926_195407.jpg
    20190926_195407.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 27
Back