What did you Bash or Blast today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bashed the Gorgon 1st, then the Infraction 3s. Gorgon is a blast. The Infraction I barrel rolled & did a roof landing. Right before this clip.

Bashed the Gorgon 1st, then the Infraction 3s. Gorgon is a blast. The Infraction I barrel rolled & did a roof landing. Right before this clip.
Little bugger has some whip-around in that tail.

Nice bash!!!

Little bugger has some whip-around in that tail.

Nice bash!!!
Does the tail whip mean my slipper is loose? Front not pulling as much?

Does the tail whip mean my slipper is loose? Front not pulling as much?
It's always had the tail whip like that. I've adjusted the camber a while back & it helped.

Last edited:
just been out with the kraton 6s v3 with m2c chassis m2c hinge pin holders front and back titanium shock towers not run it for maybe two years still runs great.

Took these out today and broke nothing! Messed up the body a little more on the green one, took an upside flip. What is really interesting is how that original 48P spur is still holding up, pretty sure the Mega slipper is about done (green Granite). These little rigs are really a blast.

Bash or Blast 1.jpg

Bash or Blast 2.jpg

Bash or Blast 3.jpg

Just got in from the Super Rock Rey shakedown run. Just some grass field running, some hill climbing, and a few light jumps to make sure everything is good to go before it's first real bash.

Man, I forgot how much fun these things are. And on a high traction surface, these will really test your driving ability.

Unfortunately, I think it's finally time to retire my oldest Spektrum batteries. These two 4s G2 batteries have countless charges on them, have been underwater, and have been pushed well beyond their limits. Today, they got way too hot, and one feels like it's starting to swell. Bummer.
20240322_121305.jpg

think weather is good here this weekend. in fact got my batteries on charge right now :) just trying to figure out which car to take out
The one weekend it didn't rain, I ran two. Off road & on road. May have to look into some rain tires for the Infraction & just rain bash.

I have the exact same truck, same wheels and all.
Did you have to modify the front hubs too? This was my fix (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-jerry-rig-today.46229/post-823191)

Finally toasted an axle and found out the stock ones were pretty good compared to a lot of the no-name brands out there..

Just got in from the Super Rock Rey shakedown run. Just some grass field running, some hill climbing, and a few light jumps to make sure everything is good to go before it's first real bash.

Man, I forgot how much fun these things are. And on a high traction surface, these will really test your driving ability.

Unfortunately, I think it's finally time to retire my oldest Spektrum batteries. These two 4s G2 batteries have countless charges on them, have been underwater, and have been pushed well beyond their limits. Today, they got way too hot, and one feels like it's starting to swell. Bummer. View attachment 356134
That thing looks really nice! I feel your pain on the hard case Lipo's, hard to tell what's going on under that plastic case. If they are getting hot though, sounds like an outdoor discharge and recycle party is incoming đź‘€ (y).

The one weekend it didn't rain, I ran two. Off road & on road. May have to look into some rain tires for the Infraction & just rain bash.
I just can't do the rain, makes me sad to see the rust take over and the bearings start seizing.. :confused:

I recently stopped going out to bash in wet weather, had been going out with my Stampede occasionally. Just gets to be too much extra work, needing to dry it out when I come home. Can't really properly dry it out unless the transmission gets opened up, so even if I do everything else the idler gear and top shaft bearings go bad after a few outings.

This past winter has turned me into a crawling enthusiast. Much easier to avoid getting it soaking wet since the wheels don't sling water EVERYWHERE like a basher does. :ROFLMAO: And I found that crawling traction on wet rocks is about the same as summer crawling once the rocks have a thick coating of dust that reduces traction. Never thought of crawling as being exciting, but when your rig is in a precarious position barely grabbing traction with a 20 foot fall waiting if you screw up, definitely feels a little more lively. Just need the right terrain and locations to make it fun.

The unexpected benefit of mostly running my crawlers for a while? Suddenly my bashers feel extra fast and powerful, my Notorious felt STRONG on 4s with Backflip LPs and stock gearing!!!🤣 I know, it was my first real bash with it and I'm sure I'll gear up 2-4t soon, but does feel like my speed expectations have been reset.

Back